Wanna see what type of loot you get by killing a T16 boss?

Oh nice I got some records of pre 3.0 actually here u go see this is some guardian loot in pre 3.0 aite this was months ago.

http://imgur.com/a/6Oj7I
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
EzBreesy wrote:
"
WHO GIVES NICE LOOT

DOG
SHIT

You should not even have loot at all as you just died before. I kill every boss in every map on HC servers and got plenty of good loot. Stop spreading wrong informations it's getting boring.

Misinformation? ROFL I STREAMED IT

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA and you've never done a T16 IN YO LIFE bro

Both the video's I recorded with god awful mods vs the records of my past of the two pictures I linked are Night and Day.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 21, 2017, 1:43:14 PM
Oooo I'm hurt HAHAHAHHAhahahahhahahahahahaha
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
EzBreesy wrote:
"
WHO GIVES NICE LOOT

DOG
SHIT

You should not even have loot at all as you just died before. I kill every boss in every map on HC servers and got plenty of good loot. Stop spreading wrong informations it's getting boring.

Misinformation? ROFL I STREAMED IT

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA and you've never done a T16 IN YO LIFE bro

Both the video's I recorded with god awful mods vs the records of my past of the two pictures I linked are Night and Day.

Actually I did on standard with a build who were two years old so too low dps, didn't bothered finish the boss. And the toon i just riped could probably run T16 easily. Your threads are getting iritating, is it a circus here where the one who bought the more supporter packs can flood and troll the most the forums ? Or is it a constest to show the most stupidity on these forums ?

Showing one single data as statistical evidence fucking great. Why some T16 should drop billion of rares ?? He already drop the best rare as the stats can go on the highest tier.
Last edited by EzBreesy on Aug 21, 2017, 1:47:21 PM
Hardest content in the game should always drop shitty loot = your logic?

ROFLFLFLFLFLROFLLL

No wonder you died to Averaius like 50000 times. HOLLLALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 21, 2017, 1:47:30 PM
"
Hardest content in the game should always drop shitty loot = your logic?

ROFLFLFLFLFLROFLLL

No wonder you died to Averaius like 50000 times. HOLLLALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HOW IS IT SHITY WITH THE HIGHEST ILVL ??

ROFLFLFLFLFLROFLLL

40 challenges every league and doesn't even know the ilvl and tier stats of items HOLLLALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by West_GGG on Aug 21, 2017, 2:46:09 PM
Nah you're just clueless if you think t16 loot is good for some unknown reason but hey you can keep dying to averius btw I'll uh cheer you on.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 21, 2017, 1:52:34 PM
"
Nah you're just clueless if you think t16 loot is good for some unknown reason but hey you can keep dying to averius btw I'll uh cheer you on.

It is better than T1 loot. Good luck droping these nice 500pdps weapons on T1.
"
EzBreesy wrote:
"

It is better than T1 loot. Good luck droping these nice 500pdps weapons on T1.

Crafting equipment and thinking a 500 DPS weapon is mysteriously going to drop from a t16 is two different things dude.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 21, 2017, 1:56:13 PM
If TC isn't proof that mothers shouldn't do drugs while carrying then I don't know what is.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info