Can the prophecy ,,The dream trial" spawn a trial of ascendancy that i already solved?

Hello dear community, sorry if this question came up somewhere else already, i googled it already looked up on pathofexilegamepedia and asked global chat but didnt came to a conclusion.

So as the title says, can the Prophecy ,,The dream trial" spawn a uber lab trial that i already solved? I am curently missing 2 trials in hardcore harbringer league and i can just not find them so i will probably purchase that prophecy, however if it can spawn trials that i already solved i will probably not buy it since that would just be a gamble and basically wasted curency.

Thanks in advance (and if you find a thread with an accurate answere just link it here and sorry if i havent seen it)
Last bumped on Aug 21, 2017, 6:05:09 PM
Yes, it can. For example, I've done Stinging Doubt (or whatever it's called - Stinging something!) about three times, and it spawned Stinging Doubt yet again! I am also still missing two trials.
"
Eurhetemec wrote:
Yes, it can. For example, I've done Stinging Doubt (or whatever it's called - Stinging something!) about three times, and it spawned Stinging Doubt yet again! I am also still missing two trials.

Thanks for quick response my friend :)
yes it can and your best bet for completing the uber trials is to go to /global 820 and either wait for people to post that they have the trial you want open or ask on chat

i completed 40+ trials and still lack 1 until i got onto that chat and got an invite to a completed trial that someone found
^^^^What he/she said. :) Works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info