Are Two-hand ES builds even possible now?

come back when you reach lvl95+ with ES.

Anyone can facestomp the game to lvl84 with white gear and random 4-linked skill.

So many water preachers but wine drinkers in here. Just look at the ladders statistics, less than 1% CI players.
ign: klavesnica
"
drzpicu wrote:
come back when you reach lvl95+ with ES.

Stats say there are currently 40 people at levels 95+ in Harbinger league out of 500 with the Foresight passive allocated. It's a fairly attractive cluster so we can probably assume that around 10% people play ES in some form, if that form isn't CI that's a good thing because I feel it shouldn't be an obvious choice in the first place, none of the keystones should.
Considering there's less ES gear in circulation now because of lower demand so people weren't keen on starting the league that way we can probably expect it to go up to 15-20% by league end.

Not quite at the healthy ratio I'd put at around 25% myself but it's still very much playable.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Aug 21, 2017, 8:56:11 AM
"
raics wrote:
It's a fairly attractive cluster so we can probably assume that around 10% people play ES in some form, if that form isn't CI that's a good thing because I feel it shouldn't be an obvious choice in the first place, none of the keystones should.

Or they just travel from top right to top left part of tree and don't want/don't need spend points to pass through witch area. It's still one of most efficient pathing, even if you don't need that ES.

For me quite explanatory is another fact.

This:

Sits in my stash for almost week now, and nobody is even interested in negotiating price. Yes, no MS but still terrific hybrid gear for almost for free.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
tmaciak wrote:
Or they just travel from top right to top left part of tree and don't want/don't need spend points to pass through witch area. It's still one of most efficient pathing, even if you don't need that ES.

Right, I considered that too, other major ES notables are also a bit below 10% and some are not pass-through, so if we assume that not everyone have taken all of them 10% is probably about right.

But yeah, low demand plus no ms and corruption, I'm not amazed you still haven't sold those boots, the rush for ES gear in previous leagues was unnaturally intense.

"
leto2626 wrote:
Sure it's impossible, 9k ES at level 84 as Guardian with Whispering Ice with around 2 exalts worth of gear. Yes impossible to play this game AT all as ES. It's my first ES character ever, I guess that's ironic to the metababies.

Actually that is a pretty damning statement, guardians get a sizeable amount of scalable ES for free and whispering ice encourages int stacking anyway which should buff it further, only reaching 9k is not good that was the old entry level for just about anybody using a WI :/, a witch is gonna lose like 2k on a guardian.

I mean basically what your saying is you can reach 9k ES with the best 2h for ES and the best Ascendancy for ES, that means no 2h ES really isn't that viable you'd almost certainly be better going life + mom. (not for whispering ice obviously but for other 2h ES builds)
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Aug 21, 2017, 11:30:08 AM
"
leto2626 wrote:
Sure it's impossible, 9k ES at level 84 as Guardian with Whispering Ice with around 2 exalts worth of gear. Yes impossible to play this game AT all as ES. It's my first ES character ever, I guess that's ironic to the metababies.

Can I quote your name in every single ES Nerfed crybaby thread buddy? It would make me incredibly happy!
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
raics wrote:
It's a fairly attractive cluster so we can probably assume that around 10% people play ES in some form, if that form isn't CI that's a good thing because I feel it shouldn't be an obvious choice in the first place, none of the keystones should.

For me quite explanatory is another fact.

This:

Sits in my stash for almost week now, and nobody is even interested in negotiating price. Yes, no MS but still terrific hybrid gear for almost for free.

I'm sorry to say but that item is really trash when ES gear in general is so cheap because of the meta babies not playing it anymore. Any build who does not use WB needs MS.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
"
Bone2flesh wrote:
Can I quote your name in every single ES Nerfed crybaby thread buddy? It would make me incredibly happy!

"
Bone2flesh wrote:
...ES gear in general is so cheap because of the meta babies not playing it anymore.

Another water preacher wine drinker detected in here !

One char in Harbinger, its Berserker Sunder you must be kidding me.
ign: klavesnica
"
drzpicu wrote:
"
Bone2flesh wrote:

"
Bone2flesh wrote:
...ES gear in general is so cheap because of the meta babies not playing it anymore.

Another water preacher wine drinker detected in here !

One char in Harbinger, its Berserker Sunder you must be kidding me.

Actually if you check all my characters you will see that not one of them ever has been ES. I have played life since this game launched. I kid you not. Even the 2 witches I had were life based casters. I don't own one picece of decent ES gear in all my standard remove only stashes or my Precious quad tab where I keep my treasures. I do own 4 legacy Kaom's however <3. OH NO! I LIE! I own a 6L Shav's that Cadiro sold me like that in Perandus. Did not have the heart to sell it.

The actual reason I never played ES is because of what ES was: a shitty way to trivialize content made for lazy people. Ergo: "Eat the slam and leach to full" durr hurr 20k ES...durr hurr. The only thing wrong with the nerfs is the fact that they came so late and let people abuse that shit for so long.

Most of the time I play ranged but decided to build something different this league because I was not very experienced with melee and wants to grow my skills with it. It's also a flash back to my first ever character that was a Marohi stun marauder. That is Boneflesh in my character list.

If you check my build it's no cheesy VP build but a stun build with not enough damage to be a boss farmer but enough to trivialize T15 maps trough stun locks.

It's not really my fault that finally after years of ES dominance the meta actually becomes what I have been playing all along.

I also prefer IPA's and Belgium specialty beers and neither water or wine.
Last edited by Bone2flesh on Aug 21, 2017, 1:38:23 PM
"
Bone2flesh wrote:
I also prefer IPA's and Belgium specialty beers and neither water or wine.

Respect, even French beer gets better as you approach Belgian border.

@drzpicu: You wanna play or complain? If you want to play, there are people playing ES at high levels so it obviously still works, you can ask them how are they pulling it off and why are they bothering with it in the first place.

Last edited by raics on Aug 21, 2017, 2:23:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info