Google Calendar Race Schedule

Hey guys, I went through and added some of the events from the official Season 1 calendar to GCal, since I wanted triggers for reminders and the ability to easily see it on my phone. Figured I might as well share it here, will try to keep it updated but can't promise anything. For the races that have threads, the post regarding levels/rewards has been copypasted into the description but I don't think it'll be worth it to go update this in the future with those unless something drastic changes, haha. Hope this helps someone! (or maybe it was already done and I missed it :o)

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=43gqk5n5b7jbvamlpo92ndltkg%40group.calendar.google.com
There should be a dropdown in the lower-right corner to add it to your Google account for dynamic time zones - mine is set to PST, so it might render that as default.

If anyone wants to help maintain this calendar, drop me a PM - I should have S3 covered up a few weeks in advance so this shouldn't be necessary anymore, I just had issues checking the Seasons page back when it was updated only a day or two before new races were announced in S2.
Last edited by Radruler on Jul 4, 2013, 9:56:04 PM
I was working on it myself, but I will use Yours. Thanks a lot. I hope You will keep it updated :)
thx a lot, i was thinking the same thing :)
Sorry about the lack of updates, this past week has been pretty busy for me - haven't lagged behind though so woot ;p I updated this through the currently planned events, I should have time around tues/wednesday to check for schedule updates and add them (didn't template because changing times in bulk on google calendar is just as annoying as making new events haha).

Also if anyone wants something specific in the Where field or event description let me know, I'm just skipping them since the names are pretty obvious and there isn't much else to put there~
thank you!! i was wondering why they did not already have this.
Been keeping this updated - bumping to mention I added the between-season race and changed the title to reflect it's not just for S1.
It would be great if the devs were able to figure out how to synchronize their own calendar to a GCal for notifications. I think many people would appreciate having this as well as not having to refresh the official site as often... Win-win? Well, I suppose having more people to race against is not so great for some people. ;)

Bravo for the initiative, but since you are unable to maintain it, I wonder if there is a way of letting a few volunteers have access to make updates?

Otherwise, I hope a developer sees this and takes note of how this could potentially increase interest and participation.
Sorry about being inactive here for so long, updating the calendar for mid-S3 and trying to find a record of the older races so that I can have a more complete log for recordkeeping purposes - had to take a break from PoE for personal reasons, but I'm back now.

If anyone wants to help contribute to this, PM me and I'll add you on the GCal admins list - will also edit the main post accordingly~
This is pretty awesome work, I think it should be added to the stickies if you are planning on keeping it updated.
Doh. I tried searching around for this exact thing and couldn't find it so I made my own. Then I was trying to search to see if I could find my calendar in google's search results and found this thread instead.

Not sure if there's an easy way to import, but I filled in the rest of the Season 3 on mine and you're welcome to import the data if you can figure that out:

XML, ICS, HTML.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info