Starting a new jorney

Hi guys!
I play WoW and Dota 2 a lot and in the last couple of weeks I heard from a lot of people that they spend much less time in WoW/Dota 2 as they are now playing PoE. I was like ok ok, whatever. Never really liked PoE, as I tried it a few years ago and to me back then doing 3 areas 3 times in a row just to level up a char was just mindblowing and stupid. But now I've read all the changes and decided to give it a try. But I need some help. I am a very competitive person and always want to do a high end content, no matter how hard I'll how to try or how many things to learn. So my question is, what is the most OP class right now and how is it in general in terms of class balance? Also it'd be really cool if you adviced me on some build, so I can work towards it from the start. General advices would be really appreciated too. Thank you guys in advance!
Last bumped on Aug 19, 2017, 9:44:11 PM
Most op class/build? Dark pact berserker.
How is it in balancing terms? Completely and utterly broken.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Can you please provide me with a link to a proper guide? I am completely new and I found like 10 guides, don't know which one is the best? What's the second best build in your opinion by the way? Don't want to play something just to be nerfed after a few weeks? :)
well...a for starter i would recommend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajYktGo91i4
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info