GGG time to bite the bullet

From what I can see the balance changes had a negative effect.
We have gone from 90% player base playing ES to 98% player base now playing life base.
I think the point is YOU WENT TO FAR with ES.
So bite the bullet and remove it completely as it stands it's taking nodes up and only 5% now play it.
You killed it.
Was it a good Balance change ? LIFE VS ES no matter what you think it was not.
It's just as much out BALANCE now as before.
At the end of the day I would like to be able to choose, not be pigeon holed into LIFE or ES base.
MY TWO CENTS (Did there need to be change YEP for sure but they went to far and now it's just out balance again)

Cheers
Waycooloz
Last edited by Waycoolozs on Aug 19, 2017, 3:35:08 PM
Last bumped on Aug 23, 2017, 9:02:12 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
GGG's vision is to nerf players to ground starting with ES nerfs and ending with the removal of VP entirely, balance is just buzz word at this point.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
You always have a choice of what to play. I never played ES back when it was the meta. ES gear right now is super affordable, so have fun spending 400c on a Kaom's Heart.
im usually "off meta" as well dew to price , is my character as good as a similar one on meta ? no probley not but it's within 10 % usually if not even closer , and a fraction of the cost .
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
ES LOL

More like DOG SHIT
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Shaper got killed by CI's in the beta. The reason everyone is life is because life is easy to play for a new player, and all the people that know that es got nerfed is playing life. Give it time, more will start to play CI again.

But.. atm this game is far to easy.. and a joke. I would be happy with nerfing everything further and buffing the life on unique bosses so they dont go down in 2 secs.
New player here, and I hate face tanking things in video games. I can't have "fun" if I'm just standing still holding buttons down to profit. I went ES this league and having a blast! I've got eternal lab on farm and making progress through ~t15 as time not-working allows.

From what I hear ES got pretty stupid previously, but that it was overly nerfed? I haven't had any issues yet but I guess we'll see :)
"Life is weighted dice. You have some control over the outcome, but you'll never win if you don't roll."
I play ES on my second character. CI got hit hard but sofar I am doing more than ok after investing in capped chaos res :) Didn't have to though. If I was good at using flasks properly I could easily have gotten by with just the elixir but I mess up too much so I went with max chaos res instead. People running lowlife with shavs are doing more than ok.

Most ES gear is super cheap now
Man, those nodes behind the CI keystone did Nothing wrong.
Second-class poe gamer
"
Anubis2108 wrote:

But.. atm this game is far to easy.. and a joke. I would be happy with nerfing everything further and buffing the life on unique bosses so they dont go down in 2 secs.

Um...they better make bosses a WHOLE lot more rewarding to do that.
This genre isnt about 10 min boss fights, get real.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 20, 2017, 11:30:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info