Damn im getting so tired looking at forums

Everybody crying and whining and moaning and bitching to the max everywhere, and they get massive improvements all over the place and all they can do is cry cry more more. There was 1 insane league(breach), then legacy which was intentional overkill. Now what seems like almost every single person in the community is acting like spoiled little brats crying more more and if they don't get MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE they moan and whine and moan and whine. They want at least level of breach or legacy or its riot. Fucking babies. You play this game coz you like ARPG grindfest or what? before in normal leagues game was unplayable? Get a fucking grip kids.

Really just such full of negativity reading forums it takes the joy away from the game. You guys are straight imbeciles and fools. You hurt yourself acting this way, unwise dumb sheep. You are pushing for this game to run into an early doom by this, hastening the eventual demise pushing towards D3 reward/faceroll levels. And all you can think at any point is MORE MORE OR RIOT.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Aug 19, 2017, 2:34:49 PM
Last bumped on Aug 19, 2017, 2:36:57 PM
Welcome to every day in my life.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Then don't.
I think GGG should shut down General Discussion.
Last edited by EldorLoreseeker on Aug 19, 2017, 2:37:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info