poe.trade Can't set buyout as Silver Coins?

Now, I had a long spell with no internet, so bear with me here. I log in today and think to myself that I'd certainly like to have more Silver Coins. So I go to set up a premium tab to sell random okay-ish leveling gear that didn't fit my character, and can't find Silver Coins in the list of currency for buyout. When did this change, and was it intended? I'm having trouble finding much info on Google (I found a reddit post from 2016 about it, but I started in the Summer of 2016 and had no issues selling stuff for silver).
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2017, 10:17:23 PM
"
VictusBcb wrote:
Now, I had a long spell with no internet, so bear with me here. I log in today and think to myself that I'd certainly like to have more Silver Coins. So I go to set up a premium tab to sell random okay-ish leveling gear that didn't fit my character, and can't find Silver Coins in the list of currency for buyout. When did this change, and was it intended? I'm having trouble finding much info on Google (I found a reddit post from 2016 about it, but I started in the Summer of 2016 and had no issues selling stuff for silver).

"~price ratio silver" for the item note will let you list for silver coins.

If selling 10 chaos for 37 silver.: ~price 37/10 silver

The usage of tags is here

See it more on currency trades, rather than item trades. In fact, I don't think I've actually seen items listed directly for silver.
Reimur: even though you're wrong, why would you have faith in diamond supporters? you're talking about a group of people that are so autistic that they would spend 1000 dollars on pixels. we're almost the most idiotic group of people in this community. second to hardcore players.
Last edited by thelordrahl on Aug 20, 2017, 8:24:31 PM
"
thelordrahl wrote:
"
VictusBcb wrote:

"~price ratio silver" for the item note will let you list for silver coins.

If selling 10 chaos for 37 silver.: ~price 37/10 silver

The usage of tags is here

See it more on currency trades, rather than item trades. In fact, I don't think I've actually seen items listed directly for silver.

Thank you, I'll probably start doing that then so I can get my silver back up and flowing. I used to list stuff directly for silver back in Essence. I like using prophecies, and most people don't mind spending 3-4 silver for something since it can be easy to build up a lot if you're not grabbing prophecies for awhile.
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info