PoE has bad difficulty progress.

They made bosses super super tough but once I got trough them I can map 70-100 in peace and even skip bosses.

How about make maps 3x harder so people rip more at 70+ and remove 1-shot mechanics from Act 1-10 bosses.

Atm hardest part is 1-60. Not 60-100.
Last bumped on Aug 19, 2017, 11:35:57 AM
"
Goredeath wrote:
They made bosses super super tough but once I got trough them I can map 70-100 in peace and even skip bosses.

How about make maps 3x harder so people rip more at 70+ and remove 1-shot mechanics from Act 1-10 bosses.

Atm hardest part is 1-60. Not 60-100.

You built incorrectly if you have trouble with bosses in the main story line. That or you simply cannot play around one shot mechanics that are telegraphed and should by all means avoid. If you build bad you should not be rewarded with easy progress. You should be punished.

I played from act 1 to 10 on release night streamlined with no stop to over level content or ridiculous gear purchase. I even did all labs without sever over leveling except UBER version.

Skipping bosses in maps is a lame technique and they should address it by making them be worth while with the new strength buff they have. I find them fine to do most of the times. It's just that some are way tougher than others but that is also an aspect influenced heavily by the build you play.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
Absolutely disagree. Theyve actually made the content make sense with difficulty, its a steady slope of difficulty with small spikes for the bosses.

It use to be all over the place with act1 being easy on each difficulty, act2 easy, act 3 insane. Theyve always made bosses difficult (really is this a shocker) to some degree with the final boss being very difficult. That makes sense.

My first play through with the changes was great as ive encountered new bosses and haven't felt that i needed to watch several playthroughs of the boss or else im dead...everything's made sense, and the bosses difficulty has been tone down significantly vs the past. Only difficult encounters imo is knowing to stand in the blood bubble for dominus and realizing the water circle will kill you for brine king.

everything else ive been able to do blind first try because it all makes sense (id gtfo though a portal if things looked crazy btw i play hc)

Kitva will be hard and i will prepare, but it should be like that.

No man theyve fixed difficulty progression like you cant imagine.
just for try, for see and for know
Your build is lacking. I saw no 1-shot mechanics in acts 1 to 10

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info