See this is BAD ASS

What's even worse is the fact that they put more efford into myst boxes than supporter packs and you can literally get the dark set for like 100$ and it looks better than Kitava.

I'm gonna buy the Harbinger one simply for the pet and points just like i got the eclipse pack just for the weapon effect since the rest is bad aswell compared to previous packs.

Also they should take a step back from cloaks. 9/10 look bad and 8/10 people in town dont use cloak mtx anyway.

It's time for some serious weapon skin bundle packs or another good portal with matching armour sets instead of stupid cloaks and boring character frames.
I unironically like the Harbinger set. Fight me.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
I unironically like the Harbinger set. Fight me.

I won't, I hereby join your side.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
#NeverGoing90
leaked image of the new supporter set after harbinger , an insider sent it to me.
http://imgur.com/a/qP9im
"
Hieroimos wrote:
my wallet is thankful

i understand the new armor isnt to everyone's taste but it isnt so bad, makes me think of a lunaris/solaris themed holy grail character

haha spot on
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
I don't know why people hate this set so much. Just wear a different helmet and you've got the Elite Knight Set from Dark Souls.
"

THIS IS BLUEBERRYCHEESE BROWNIES

Apprentice supporter was imo one of my favorite purchases, love that outfit.

Harbinger definitely seems uberlame, really its the armor set that sucks, i know people are buying it more for the pet and weapon effect, both are good, cape is well....some like it im sure.

Armor set is really weak though.

Oriath packs are not too shabby, not sure why you would pick up harbinger when you could spend that on upgrading oriath and getting much more....though im sure if you already have beast/kitva levels of investment it doesnt really matter.

Pet is pretty good (not my thing but i can see why people would want it)
just for try, for see and for know
Yeah it's pretty lousy, the tiger is just the original tiger with a slightly altered blue hue. Armor looks really crap, helm is decent but overall it's a really chit package and I bought it because I want the points. But their recent string of supporter packs have started getting worse and worse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info