Is GGG out of touch with community when it comes to balance?

Problem is GGG made a mistake to give such rewarding past 2 leagues now they have to keep up with the quality every league so people are happy. It's not even the quality here really. Legacy was shit, worse than harbinger by any margin, imo. But just coz it s more rewarding ppl were ok with it. I think the problem here is not the developers but the toxic community that wants a rain of exalts dropping from a while mob. Now I m not saying GGG is great in balancing, yet it had nothing to do with the community, it has something to do with the game. If Chris starts to listen to every casual whiner on forums we will end having a d3 casual fest game
The new packs are not very desirable. I did really like the outlaw pack, the cape looks good on other armors too. As for harbingers i do agree. They could honestly just scrap this shard idea and make full orbs drop at a balanced rate. This would also get rid of some clutter.
I just bring the truth!

Last edited by RenanLamante on Aug 18, 2017, 12:56:30 PM
GGG has been out of touch for a long time. I'd like interviews with the QA team responsible for testing suggesting these balance changes.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
First off Devs should NEVER EVER listen to the comunity when it comes to balance ;).
All they should watch are thei own statistics. Hard numbers you know.

If their numbers say "Bersek is doing 10 times the damage other Classes can do" ... then they should nerv Bersek. But NOT just becouse a random comunity member (or a group) crys for it. And if several classes are comparebl powerfull but one is played much more ... no change needed!! If from 100 players 80 little kids want to play Rambo and not Sussy the little Which just as it is Ramboouooouu *harhar bang bang brrz* .. fine!

Second the part I don't understand is ...
GGG knew how many different currences will drob. Like 6 (12) breach items, 10 new shards, 5 new currences.

WHY didn't they implement enough slots at the Currency stash WE PAID for?

Even without breach currency there aren't enough slots for all the new Beachhead currences :(.
Stupid?!
Last edited by Schakar on Aug 18, 2017, 1:02:37 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Yet to see any of the pieces for harbinger uniques. Is there somewhere special that they drop?

Only in harbinger maps is my understanding.
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
Why the fuck does berserker suddenly need a nerf? Its been unchanged for months and now just because its used suddenly it needs a nerf?

This constant shifting of targets for in game stuff is why the balance is getting fucked up.

This is very true. First it was ES and Vaal pact, now its Beserker and Vaal pact. The biggest issue is with Vaal Pact trivializing all the content in the game with instant leech. I like that they made VP only work with life, it was a good change, but I think it was a little overboard to nerf ES as hard as they did WHILE taking away VP. 10-13k ES is fine when you cant instant leech it back.

I think the devs do a great job with balance and continue to improve, but we need to do something about VP that doesnt remove it entirely or make it worthless, and that will be a huge challenge I think.
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
Pathfinders can do everything zerkers can do but faster so why aren't you asking for a Ranger nerf?

I should've specified, I don't mind some classes being hella strong (slayer, zerker, ranger, inquisitor), they're good at what they are meant for. My issue is zerker does everything better than the other ascendancies for the marauder.
"Please feel free to report any players you see attempting to acquire/sell items in trade chat." - Bex_GGG
Harbinger drops a lot more shards, like 3x as much but it's only worth it to kill the dude with the supporter pack armor the normal looking one is a waste if we ignore map drops.
I just had an idea how to deal with vaal pact...
No life regeneration
50% less life leeched per second
Life leech stacks last twice as long
You have no maximum leech rate

Not sure how good this would end up being, but it would need at least some investment in leech to make it work on any given build.
...wait, this might break slayer. Crap.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info