WoW suks in 2017, POE is obviously a lot better.

my friends play 3.3.5 wotlk for years now. They also steamrolled recent release of burning crusade. I invested quite a bit of time into wotlk but wasnt as hardcore as them (one of them has lifetime around 500-600k honorable kills and top10 2v2 anytime)
Spreading salt since 2006
Seems like a response to all the wow bashing threads.. that don't exist.
Playing a private BC/WoTLK server is where WoW can still be a lot of fun. The crap they call WoW now is utter trash.
I play wow and is still a great game.

I just dont like the RNG with legendaries drops and titan forge loot.

POE doesnt have any raid or multiplayer specific content, you can do everything solo. Wow does and is great. Raiding in wow is one of the best multiplayer experience i ever had in games.
POE is an ARPG WoW is an MMO,there I said it.
"
Kavlor wrote:
POE is an ARPG WoW is an MMO,there I said it.

yeah the two games satisfy to very different gaming itches for me
I dont see any any key!
Poe was 3rd most streamed game when Oriath launched... WoW wasn't even in the top 10.
Also what is that 20 list supposed to show lmao?
You want me to upload a pic of a full friends list in poe? Wow you have a few ppl in ur friends list in wow...

I played wow when it was good = classic/tbc/wotlk - after that it got shit and is now down to barely 4 mil subs, when compared to the 13 mil peaks it had in wrath. Who dafuk plays wow in 2017 lel? Poe is a game made by indie devs a hanful of years ago, is growing and is even being released on xbox son. Don't QQ wow fanboy, we know wow is shit :)
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Stick to wow please. I don't want terrible blizz fanboys (80IQ douches) swarming this game, you have diablo 3 anyway. Also reported how is this a discussion of anything?
OP, you're comparing apples and bananas. Two completely different game genres. All qualitative comparisons will fail.

That said, I played WoW... for 4 months. That's it. Right around the first expansion. Before WoW I played almost every MMO out there, so I had some basis of comparison. And it sucked hard. I reached level 40 and got my mount, and was doing group dungeon crawls or whatever they're called, and then realized "This isn't fun, this is work". So I quit WoW.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info