Ankh of Eternity is missing

SSF Harbinger League, Ranger.

This was a couple of days ago.
Cleared every corner of the map, but there was no indicator(big yellow exclamation point) of the Ankh.

Resetted the instance but the same thing happened.
This time I really searched everywhere, killed all the monsters, opened all the chests, urns, rocks etc, looked all the corners of the map again and again for some hidden entrances/pathways. I finally gave up and closed the game. Next day tried again and it was there. Very visible. Not difficult to find at all. I saw the indicator from miles away.

As far as I can remember in the first two maps, there was a master and the Arena was at the bottom-right corner. In the last map, no masters and the Arena was at the top-right corner.

Sorry if this was brought up before. Searched the Bugs forum for "ankh" but it didn't turn anything related.
Last bumped on Sep 16, 2017, 11:35:03 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I can't find it either, SSF Harbinger League Shadow here.

Maybe it's an issue with SSF league I guess, hopefully it will get fixed soon.
Nah, just happened to me on regular SC Harbinger as well
Just happened to me; ranger, softcore harbinger league.
I reset the zone, full clear, no ankh.

Reset the zone again, and the ankh finally spawned.
Last edited by zipppy on Aug 20, 2017, 6:20:25 PM
I must have cleared this map 10+ times with no drop trying to complete this quest.
I got the same problem softcore harbinger league and I cleared the map many times still did not found it.
Are you sure you didn't just miss the first tiny wooden bridge? I usually find Ankh there. If you miss it, it often looks like there is no way there, when you look at minimap.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Found it finally just like Iangyratu said there was a little bridge I did not saw every single run make sure guys to spot it on minimap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info