Bleed chance bug??

Hello!

I have 50% chance to bleed from the tree (Red Storm 25% and Cleaving 25%).
I purchased the Atziri's Disfavour Axe and when using it the bleed chance in the tooltip stays at 50%...

I know bleed went through a lot of changes and that all the weapons that had the mod inflicts bleeding on hit had it changed to 25% chance to bleed (including AD axe ofc).

Now I am not sure am I reading this wrong or smth or is it a bug and Disfavour does not give the bleed chance, maybe the tooltip doesn't show it, anyway it doesn't feel nice to be uncertain of such a thing since I'm pure phys invested with bleed.....

''It gladdens me to know that Odin prepares for a feast.
This hero that comes into Valhalla does not lament his death.
I shall not enter Odin's hall with fear.
And I welcome the Valkyries to summon me home!''
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2017, 12:15:10 PM
um..... bump?
''It gladdens me to know that Odin prepares for a feast.
This hero that comes into Valhalla does not lament his death.
I shall not enter Odin's hall with fear.
And I welcome the Valkyries to summon me home!''
tooltips are often incomplete or inaccurate.. It most likely works just fine
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
are we sure about this? any word from a dev if this is working or not? I got 25% chance on tree and 25% chance on axe, tooltip showing 25% chance... greatly effects if i use bloodlust or not so actually kind of need to know if this is fucked up or not?
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
are we sure about this? any word from a dev if this is working or not? I got 25% chance on tree and 25% chance on axe, tooltip showing 25% chance... greatly effects if i use bloodlust or not so actually kind of need to know if this is fucked up or not?

bla

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info