Begging for a 6L..

Well, just try any way that is possible.
I`am already lvl 91, killed Rigwald and pushin more forward, but reaching the first walls cuz of lacking in dps. My build is created for crits, but I can only add the crit gem once I get the 6L (otherwise lacking in speed or base dmg)
Now I have spend nearly all of my currency into fusings.
Usually I can 6L 2-4 items each league. Yes, RNG blabla, the RNG is usally 2-4 items.
Seems, like this time not. Sure, the league just "started", but for the current progress a 6L is simply usual and comprehensibly.
So yes, my mistake was not simply to buy a 6L, but to try to do it on my own,
currently not buying any fus anymore, just hoarding the chaos for the buy of a 6L.
But again, the first walls reached me, hardly can progress.
Running uber lab and atziri all day long becomes boring.
Same with running atolls, precints and meh...
I want to face sharper and minotaur, so..

If there is a richy rich arround who have a 6L Covenant, I promise to pay back the price it is worth now, arround 500c I think.
Or if you play standart, can pay there with pure exs, just please help someone this poor unpatient boy...

Have a nice day/night!

ingame: @Firepopyre
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2017, 6:51:34 PM
That's a lesson learned for you, next league you will know that buying your first 6link is a better option if you can't absorb the possible consequences of manual linking.

It's like you have money for a house and your family lives on the street, but you decide, that buying lottery tickets from all your savings is a better option, then you have to live under the bridge, scavenging wisdom scroll shard of shards until you will be able to afford it again.
Last edited by krenderke on Aug 16, 2017, 8:49:01 PM
well, weeks and weeks later... hit lvl 93 today, tatatata...

got it finally..

Wasted over 1200 fus on different 3 pieces.
Got arround 20 times 5L
The last 6 socket raised my dps for 1/4 MORE dps.

POE is hard and unfair, but makes fun :-*
ingame: @Firepopyre
How is PoE unfair?
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
"
mat_24 wrote:

Wasted over 1200 fus on different 3 pieces.

That's it? From your first post I figured you were 2-3k deep and regretting your decision to manually link.
Vorici only charges 1500 Orbs of Fusing for a 6L which would seem to indicate that the chance of any particular fusing to get a 6L is better than 1/1500 (the guaranteed outcome should come at a premium.) You getting one before that point is a net win. Roughly half of all people are going to take more than 1500 tries to get one.

In other words, 1200 really isn't anything to complain about. If anything, you got lucky. That still might be a lot of currency, but it isn't "too much."
Buddha Bunny

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info