Unable to claim crafting benches

Hi Team,

I've used the command /claim_crafting_benches multiple times but my other masters workbenches dont appear in my hideout.

Ive also tried using a different hideout to see if that fixes the issue but it doesn't. Any help would be much appreciated.

http://imgur.com/a/dW81u
IGN:KaomsHeart
Last edited by calintzNZ on Aug 16, 2017, 4:34:51 AM
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2017, 5:25:42 PM
The command was removed from the game. They should be in your hideout decorations tab.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Is there something I am missing? It does not automatically get put in decorations. You have to invite the master and get the benches. Before you can use /claim_crafting_benches without having to invite the master back if you were eligible.
Any crafting benches you have previously claimed in Standard/Past leagues SHOULD be accessible through the hideout tab to place in your new hideout. If they are not there, then something is not working properly (and I think there have been reports of this).
U MAD?
Yeah I think something is wrong. I am not getting all my benches.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info