Deadeye releasing bolts?

my character has remained the same for the most part and i havent made any modifications to her besides ascending. i think. when i shoot, a bunch of light bolts come out of my character in every direction. is this because of the fact that my character is a Deadeye ranger now? or is it something from my gear that i just might not remember switching

gameplay footage involving this phenomena (i was recording a glitch and figured i could use the same footage).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqZFyMjDppM&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by seretrime on Aug 16, 2017, 4:32:48 AM
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2017, 7:24:11 AM
Could you change your settings so we can see your characters? You can change 'em back afterwards; it's just difficult to answer questions about a character we know nothing about. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
You have the Word of Fury enchantment on your gloves, it fires a whole bunch of projectiles in a big spray. Got lucky on your enchant there :P It'd have happened at the same time as Ascending, so there's my guess.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Aug 16, 2017, 5:14:37 AM

Its lab enchant for shure, i whas one time confused as heel becouse i forgot abouth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info