Bloodless does not prevent Leech

My toon runs solo, no minions or golems or nothing, so I am the only thing for monsters to hit. I have bloodless, and the brittle emperor in the wastes is able to leech life from me (more than I can deal even).
Last bumped on Oct 22, 2017, 4:38:31 AM
bump. not sure if bug report get acknowledged or not
The Brittle Emperor spawn Consecrated Ground it grants 6% life regeneration. it's roughly 30-50k hp regen/sec for that boss.

If you enjoying the mechanic please consider to make a thread on feedback and suggestion subforum.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Aug 16, 2017, 8:28:12 AM
Well that sucks. I can't out damage that due to my build
The wiki entry for the Wasteland Map says the following in reference to the Brittle Emporer:

The Brittle Emperor, based on Voll. Has the following abilities:
Powerful slam.
Slow ramping up charge.
Life leech.
Creates patches of desecrated ground under nearby players every 5-6 seconds.
Summons and raises Impure Archers and Impure Soldiers.

Unless he's considered undead, and we're playing some form of D&D, I'm pretty sure Desecrated Ground shouldn't heal him. Can we get some confirmation on what heals him when a character with the Bloodless passive is 1v1ing him?
The wiki is written by people. That's about all there is to that. Pulling (or pushing) the Brittle Emperor off his own ground effect stops his mad recovery - this is pretty easy to observe.
He can create both Desecrated ground and Consecrated ground. Frost Bomb is an easy counter for lower dps builds.

"
Vipermagi wrote:
The wiki is written by people.

By ordinary people? Outrageous! Here I was thinking that it is the great work of the poet Victario himself...
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info