Should've buffed mobs instead of boss

There is technically a special reward, the potential for +2 map drop but this is just grossly overshadowed by exp loss.

What should be done is that bosses need to have that map drop chance increased exponentially based on certain map mods like hydra with fleet or overgrown ruin boss with double boss or monster damage.

Make the bosses as hard as you like but offset it with an enticing reward or players will simply just not do them.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
It made sense for bosses to have lots of hp in D2 since they were actual sources of loot.
I don't mind it takes longer time to kill bosses, but the reward should be greater than current state.
It's painful to see T12+ map bosses drop a few useless rares and below T8 maps.....
To me, it's an extremely lazy attempt to slow down the game. It appears to me they have no idea what they are doing there at the office when it comes to balancing. map bosses already drop nothing, make it at least drop a guaranteed map at least and add more rarity to their loot if you actually want people to kill them. When I spend a minute to kill a boss and most of the time getting nothing - I started questioning myself if it s worth it. 99% it s not worth the time, there is no loot, no currency, very rarely any maps. So unless you are playing some crazy single target spell/skill it s just not efficient to waste your time entering a boss arena and killing it.
OP just said the most sensible thing on the forums in a while.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Glad to see some/most of you agree with my post. I've always kind of heard that GGG paid more attention to the player base. That was awhile ago though. In any event, maybe there is a way to reach the dev's with this message?

So the boss mechanics have not changed in any way to add more depth to the fights?

So outside of completing atlas what are bosses good for now?
Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info