From Zero to Hero

Hello fellow Exiles.

This thread will be about me and my journey from a normal LL RF Guardian to one of the best geared LL RF Guardians in the Game.

Even tho my current gear is pretty good I love the build so much that I want to invest everything I can into it. My endgame gear will cost about 4500-5000 Exalts including the Mirrors and the fee for the items. To make it a little more interesting I will run uber lab as my Main source of income!

Spoiler
My current Gear

My gear goal includes:

Wrath Grip Unset Ring, Rapture Finger Opal Ring, Victory Hand Sorecere Gloves, Glyph Emblem Titanium Spirit Shield, Apocalypse Peak Hubris Circlet

I don't know how long it will take but it will be a long and exciting journey! And i hope you will like it aswell :)

My current "wealth"

May you drops be merciful Exiles.
IGN: Sirius_A
Safe and Cheap uber lab enchantment Service.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957710
Uber lab is love. Uber lab is life.
Last bumped on Aug 28, 2017, 6:00:24 PM
I will probably regret it but somebody has to ask this. What's in the LGBTQA+ tab?
"
Kadadr wrote:
I will probably regret it but somebody has to ask this. What's in the LGBTQA+ tab?

Is this guy some kind of human trafficker?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Kadadr wrote:

Is this guy some kind of human trafficker?

at any rate its extremely creepy lol
I dont see any any key!
Standard league and you have 2 fusings? Um-kay.
"
Kadadr wrote:

That's the tab for Essences. I just found it funny :P
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Standard league and you have 2 fusings? Um-kay.

yeah i spend all of them on the Doomfletch sadly no 6L and i spend about 3k fusings on a xirgil's and still no 6l. FeelsBadMan
"
SpendWrath Grip Unset Ring, Rapture Finger Opal Ring, Victory Hand Sorecere Gloves, Glyph Emblem Titanium Spirit Shield, Apocalypse Peak Hubris Circlet

Seems like a waste of money even before the ES nerf. Couldnt you get similar gear for 1% of the cost?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Kadadr wrote:

should name my essence tab AIDS because thats basically what it is.
just for try, for see and for know
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
SpendWrath Grip Unset Ring, Rapture Finger Opal Ring, Victory Hand Sorecere Gloves, Glyph Emblem Titanium Spirit Shield, Apocalypse Peak Hubris Circlet

Seems like a waste of money even before the ES nerf. Couldnt you get similar gear for 1% of the cost?

If you would show me how, sure!

But as far as I know the Wrath Grip is the best Life and ES, % Fire damage ring with +3 to socketed Gems which would give me another 1% max fire res from my PoF which makes me even more tanky.
Rapture finger is the best % Fire ES Opal ring with life which is also a buff to ES because of presence of chayula.
Victory Hand is not only the best Delirium Essence crafted glove in the game but also got t1 Dex which is a problem solver when it comes to RF builds.
Glyph Emblem gives me way more ES then every other Shield in the game and with the Legacy craft 20% reduced DoT taken there is no better option.
Apocalypse Peak Has the most ES Possible with the perfect enchantment and nice resists.

And yes there are maybe some items that come close to what i want but I don't want to get just very good gear I want to get the best gear possible. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info