Not enough dual wielding spells!

Title is pretty self explanatory there are 3 spells that work with dual wielding, cleave, dual strike and riposte.

Can we get some new dual wielding spells please, there has been no new spells for dual wielding since launch, i think its time for dual wielding to get some love...
Last bumped on Aug 14, 2017, 2:37:04 PM
It's important to note that none of those Skills are Spells; being weapon-damage Skills, they are Attacks.

Attacks that alternate left and right are still dual-wielding Attacks. Dual-wielding Spectral Throw was hella friggen popular the past two Leagues, due to Hand of Wisdom and Action.
Eviscerate (Attack)

Single target melee attack that does high phys damage and grants 100% increased Life Leech rate and 100% longer Bleed duration. Dual wield only. Does not work with wands.

Finesse (Support)

Adds a stacking buff when you block that grants +5-15% crit multiplier with the supported attack skill. Lose all stacks when you get hit. Dual wield only. Does not work with wands.

Disarm and Disable (Trigger)

When you block an attack, a counterattack is triggered, that, when it hits, does no damage but decreases the target's damage by 5-15% for 1-4 seconds (not stackable). Dual wield only. Does not work with wands.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
"
zagibu wrote:
Eviscerate (Attack)

Single target melee attack that does high phys damage and grants 100% increased Life Leech rate and 100% longer Bleed duration. Dual wield only. Does not work with wands.

I could not find "eviscerate" among skill gems, ascendancies, on the tree or in the wiki. Where did you find what you posted?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
zagibu wrote:
Eviscerate (Attack)

I could not find "eviscerate" among skill gems, ascendancies, on the tree or in the wiki. Where did you find what you posted?

They are made up. Just ideas I had for some more dual wield skills, sorry for disappointment :(.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
"
zagibu wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
zagibu wrote:
Eviscerate (Attack)

They are made up. Just ideas I had for some more dual wield skills, sorry for disappointment :(.

:lol: You got me all excited about the eviscerate skill. I'm pretty sure that GGG will implement it next patch. ;)
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Personally i would like to see some sort of aoe skill, where the player attacks with both weapons forward and some sort of arrow shaped wind comes out of his hands and does aoe dmg in an inverted cone.

I would also like to see a skill that gives crazy attack speed, something like: attacks with both weapons in quick succession and grants %+att speed, kinda like those dragonball Z fights where they just attacks and block crazy fast.

Just some ideas...
OP apparently forgot about lacerate and cyclone...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
OP apparently forgot about lacerate and cyclone...

Well i was talking about dual wielding exclusive skills, both those skills can be used without dual wielding.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info