In The Fall of Oriath, we introduced 24 new unique items to the game. We revealed some of these ahead of time and the community has been working hard to uncover the remaining ones. In case you've missed any of the reveals so far, we've put all of the publicly-known uniques into one place for your reference.

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Every unique but the poison ones and tinkerskin are interesting, well done this time.

Edit: first page
Sp00ky scary skeltal
Last edited by Theoneknow on Aug 8, 2017, 9:53:39 PM
ty
That list has 24 so implies that everything has already been found, but that seems a little off:

-The Beachhead is new and definitely exists
-What happened to Ahn's Might and the Ahn's helm teased here? Were they delayed?
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Gonna catchthem ... not all but some :) Good work GGG!!!
I got two new uniques!

Both Dendrobate. RIP. :(
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
viperesque wrote:
That list has 24 so implies that everything has already been found, but that seems a little off:

-The Beachhead is new and definitely exists
-What happened to Ahn's Might and the Ahn's helm teased here? Were they delayed?

Indeed, I'd love to know what happened to Ahn's Might.
the wasp nest looks fun I got a build in mind for it
Interesting.

Might I suggest that all unique items with 3D art grant, when acquired, a matching type-appropriate skin? For example, Nitir's (the character I have running the new league) might not have a use for Inya's Epiphany, Yriel's Fostering, or Volkuur's Guidance... but if those three do have matching 3D art, their matching skins would be nice to have.

On the subject of skins, I would at this juncture again point out the wasted potential of the Orithian uniforms in terms of MTX fodder.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
nicee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info