[3.0]~Bringer of Pain- Dual Strike/Bleed build-(Beginner friendly)

I'm only level 35 with this build, but yet it's heck of a fun and absolutely lovin' it!
For endgame you pretty much just fill out the life wheel
I played a similar build for the 2.6 legacy.

What about the the rigwald's sword + axe for weapon? I think that could be pretty strong?
"
Flokarp wrote:
I played a similar build for the 2.6 legacy.

What about the the rigwald's sword + axe for weapon? I think that could be pretty strong?

what about skill points, in that case? should we fill sword and axe damage nodes? i don't know where we can get extra points.
Last edited by OrKToS on Aug 24, 2017, 12:04:13 AM
Hi all, I bring some theorycraft here...

I doubled the DPS with Axes and changing "Chance to Bleed" with "Maim", and adding "Bloodlust" as 6-link gem.

The way to activate the bleeding lost by Bloodlust is with a "Ranged Attack Totem" with "Puncture" and spread that bleed with "GMP" and "Chain".

Viable or fail?

https://pastebin.com/BTf8k44Y <-- PoB link

Last edited by CuLCHy on Aug 25, 2017, 10:25:16 AM
Nice build, is this uber viable?
Last edited by TORTILLA on Aug 25, 2017, 5:54:21 PM
"
TORTILLA wrote:
Nice build, is this uber viable?

Uber Lab vaiable for sure. well... at least i did it at level 86 and it wasn't hard at all. It was my first Uber lab run ever.
"
CuLCHy wrote:
Hi all, I bring some theorycraft here...

I doubled the DPS with Axes and changing "Chance to Bleed" with "Maim", and adding "Bloodlust" as 6-link gem.

The way to activate the bleeding lost by Bloodlust is with a "Ranged Attack Totem" with "Puncture" and spread that bleed with "GMP" and "Chain".

Viable or fail?

https://pastebin.com/BTf8k44Y <-- PoB link

bloodlust just makes the entire thing clunky.
You can use just about anything for this build. Take red storm and you can swap out haemophilia.
the 6l I planned is: Blade flurry-melee phys-brutality-faster attack-maim-ruthless.
Thanks a bunch for the guide, really appreciated.

I'm a new PoE player that just started with this league. Super noob question, but I was just wondering if you could do an updated Path of Building with the skill tree filled out up to level 100?
"
publiq wrote:
Thanks a bunch for the guide, really appreciated.

I'm a new PoE player that just started with this league. Super noob question, but I was just wondering if you could do an updated Path of Building with the skill tree filled out up to level 100?

sure

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info