3.0 Uber Lab Farmer build guide (No Campaign Spoilers).

Took help from Norse (Post on Forums) and made a video guide for those interested in farming the end game lab.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAmmD0QVVvY&

Hope this helps some people out.

Current gear is trash and I haven't died once to lab even doing carrys fully buffed up.
Spoiler

Footage from the video is on 1 5link with no ascendancys, more footage will be posted on my YT channel for updates check it out

Note - "Jordan Fountain25 commented
With hezmanas you don't need blood magic linked to your leap slam. Try endurance charge on melee stun our culling strike.

He is correct, it's classed as a movement skill and an attack. Culling Strike with quality (attack speed) could be an option. BUT when you use a prismatic eclipse and brightbeak you want blood magic
Last edited by GGZII on Aug 9, 2017, 7:49:28 AM
Last bumped on Oct 8, 2017, 12:26:48 PM
Thank you very much for making a video guide for rookies like me there. I esp. like the last part of guide, when you talked about your own experience and encouragement by using this build at the very beginning of the league. As a matter of fact, i almost gave up on this build after doing first uber lab in HC. Again, really appreciate your effort and video, as a rookie lab farmer, i think i'm going to keep learning and using this one to get better. I know slayer may be faster, but, for HC, safe comes first.
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
Thank you very much for making a video guide for rookies like me there. I esp. like the last part of guide, when you talked about your own experience and encouragement by using this build at the very beginning of the league. As a matter of fact, i almost gave up on this build after doing first uber lab in HC. Again, really appreciate your effort and video, as a rookie lab farmer, i think i'm going to keep learning and using this one to get better. I know slayer may be faster, but, for HC, safe comes first.

Thanks and I appreciate it a lot! I'm new to the lab to and decided I wanted something steady. Today I did a 2 man carry with fully buffed charges and idols. Its not the fastest and sometimes you do get low but its going well so far.

I know there are maybe quicker ways for currency or maps, but I was bored of going 800mph through maps and traps so am playing this style.
Is it possible to do this with a mace and pick up the mace nodes instead? I tried to do this, but it seems like my dps is way too low. Unbuffed I only have 15k dps.
"
Simpsonboy77 wrote:
Is it possible to do this with a mace and pick up the mace nodes instead? I tried to do this, but it seems like my dps is way too low. Unbuffed I only have 15k dps.

Unbuffed EQ I have 13k and I've been doing 2 man uber carrys all day. Just tank and he dies slowly with no danger.
I had to switch to sunder - EQ is just a crap skill. I wish Norse would give a reason why he uses that instead of sunder. Anyone explain? I can get my DPS to 43K with sunder, and maybe 32k with EQ not to mention that you sit there holding your dong waiting for the EQ to pop which is NOT instant even with less duration.

Spoiler

Here is my setup:

What I would like to know - is how to improve this? I know its a LAB farmer...but what if I dont want to make a new guy and turn this into a beast boss map killer - but stay tanky. This build gets destroyed by heavy elemental dmg.

Last edited by lve2raft on Aug 10, 2017, 3:39:54 PM
Thanks, really liked your video!
I never done UberLab myself before ))) So my thoughts maybe wrong. And sorry for my English.
I had same question why you use EQ, not Sunder?
And at least for leveling (level 45 at HC at the moment) I use: Herald of Ash , Arctic Armor , Blasphemy + Warlords Mark
For me it seems better setup for Sunder, as you stay on place with multistrike. Or I misunderstand something? Determination could be better only for passing traps?

And I am using Cast then damage taken (level 2) setup with Immortal call + Molten Shell + increased duration.
Yes, it uses my Endurance charges, but as I have Warlord Mark - I generate them twice faster, so I get new ones quite fast. If there is a lot of mob, I get my 4 endurance charges almost instantly.
Last edited by frth on Aug 11, 2017, 2:57:55 AM
Hi all

Been using Wings of Entropy up to now lvl 84 then finally bought a Hezmana and managed to 5L it only to notice that ... it is bad
Well tooltip shows it is bad

Sunder is just a few hundred less but my Cleave or Heavy strike that i use as single target (in addition to Ancestral Warchief) goes down from 27k to 19k dps.

My theory is that there is not many %phy buff in our passive tree so any elemental damage added (that wing of entropy got) boosts significantly the dps

Now either there is a lotta hidden dps with Hezmana or tooltip is broken, i just dont see why Hezmana is recommended.

Can anyone explain please? My 5L Hezmana seems wasted ... cry cry
I don't think you should look at tooltip dps tbh. I just did uber lab, my health pool didn't even move and my damage was more than enough even without lion's roar.

The only thing I did different was I took Executioner so last Izaro phase would be somewhat easier but it shouldn't make too much of a difference. Hezmana's is the best choice because axes generally are better and you can reserve all of your mana. You could probably play around with a disfavour too but that would mean you can't reserve too much mana.

Your damage should start to go up with a 5l though because of fortify and the ascendancy that gives 30% more damage. This build absolutely destroys uber lab, the only complaint I would have is that mapping is extremely slow, but eventually that's not what the build is designed to do.
Wings of entropy are axes too so i still benefit from all those axes nodes

Im using Anger and Herald of ash to clear packs.
Hatred alone would considerably drop my dps, and Im not yet threatened enough to want to use Determination either.

Since I dont need blood magic from Hezmana, I have to know if i can rely on its offensive ability thus why and how it is stronger than Wings of entropy
Please enlighten me!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info