What happened to Leo?

I play SSF Harbinger, and Leo is nowhere to be found. Is Leo unavailable in SSF? I thought of that, and jumped on my Standard SSF char from last league, and Loe is still there.
So is it something specific to Harbinger SSF, Harbinger overall, or bug?

I don't really care about Leo, since I do not do PvP, but I am curious why he is gone.
Last edited by lupasvasile on Aug 6, 2017, 9:34:32 PM
Last bumped on Aug 19, 2017, 10:42:41 AM
I'm in the same boat. Not sure whether I should call it a problem/bug, cause it may work as intended.
I searched the forum for "Leo" and found nothing related to this situation, which is kind of weird. Surely that can't be something that only 2 players have encountered so far.

I care for Leo a lot, not so much for the PVP, but for the crafting (think of +% DoT). It just doesn't feel right to remove these build options from SSF play only because the league doesn't allow player interaction.

Maybe I overlooked something, did GGG move Leo's crafting mods to another master for SSF? If not, is there any other way to access those?
Bump
Playing SSF and in need for Leo too. I need his "reduced damage over time" mod for RF, but he is nowhere to be found.
Hope they do something with him... I've never even once bothered with him. PvP? Nope. Not even once.
Where also searching for him today. Why is he gone without any notice?
Hope we get some feedback about it soon.
Leo appears in the act 8 Sarn by the doors to the PvP area for sure. Don't know if he doesn't appear in SSF though.
The more More you have, the less Less matters
Last edited by Avereth12 on Aug 12, 2017, 8:48:38 PM
"
Avereth12 wrote:
Leo appears in the act 8 Sarn by the doors to the PvP area for sure. Don't know if he doesn't appear in SSF though.

He should already appear in act 3... at least normally. He stands right next to the arena doors in that case.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
Avereth12 wrote:

He should already appear in act 3... at least normally. He stands right next to the arena doors in that case.

SSF Harbinger League here: Leo is not in act3 nor is he in act 8; and the Sarn Arena Gate is blocked. So I can assume Leo, or anything PvP related is a no go in SSF
"
lupasvasile wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
Avereth12 wrote:

SSF Harbinger League here: Leo is not in act3 nor is he in act 8; and the Sarn Arena Gate is blocked. So I can assume Leo, or anything PvP related is a no go in SSF

It was possible to access Sarn and PvP in Legacy SSF, although PvP wasn't enabled at the start of the league. I assume that they hadn't disabled trading / item drops when the league went live.

My Legacy SSF character that is now is SSF Standard, still has Leo in her hideout, but cannot enter Sarn in Act 3 or 8 due to level caps (40 & 60 respectively). I can join PvP via Leo, but didn't hang around long enough to find an opponent.
Who is leo, oh there is pvp
In this game? Lol
No Problem,
Exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info