Crashing since 3.0

"
Path_Blazer wrote:
Has anyone found specific settings that reduce crashing?

I think the crashing is related to the cpu usage somehow, try disabling engine multithreading and/or running the exe with affinity to 1 cpu core. Note that this won't stop the crashing, but it may reduce it by a lot.
Last edited by Skelos_bg on Sep 10, 2017, 3:12:08 PM
Please for the love of God GGG, constantly crashing. This is LITERALLY ridiculous!
Same here
The game crashes while enetring certain arenas in maps (f.e. Trio arena in Apex of Sac., Graveyard map boss arena, Dungeon map boss arena and many more...). I've tried different settings, different DirectX etc. nothing helps. Strange part is, that this happens only with marauder character, not the other one i play during this league (witch).
also crashes at Mereveil death in Underground Sea map

dozens of crashes
I had constant crashes when changing areas since 3.0, until i've gave up at the game for a while. I came back after the patch to see if the issue was fixed, but i was disappointed. So i started to do tests to see what was the cause of this crashes.

I used Kitava's place in act 10 to make tests, since my game crashed 9 times out of 10 while entering that.
Tests were done with the only Harbringer league character i have so far

I tried all tipes of video and audio settings, switching trough all DirectX, reinstalling the game (playing via Steam) and even changing different video drivers (Nvidia), but no i had no results.

After a couple of days went like this, i tried to change server and started testing on one of my old characters in standard league. The game was surprisingly smooth, and i was able to ender Kitava's area 5 times out of 5. The only difference between this two characters, aside their current league, is the fact that i got a lot of cosmetics on the Harbringer one, while the other character was clean.

Guess what, i cleaned my Harbringer character from cosmetics and i had no crashes so far.

I don't know if this might be your problem, but this is actually allowing me to finally play the game again.
The issue might be related to a specific cosmetic item in particular. This is what i used when i had tons of crashes
https://ibb.co/kJFjYa

Hope this helps

Edit: Played for a whole day without a single crash, this really fixed for me
Last edited by RayTheReaper on Sep 13, 2017, 5:21:55 AM
Crashing as a summoner mostly when I am going in to a boss fight. This happens when I leveled fighting Katava or other bosses. Now it is happening when I map specifically in Spieder Forrest going out of the arena.
Just crashes at random times, really annoying.
New patch dropped, you people still crashing?
I'm randomly getting this error when loading a new area (loading screen).

Been trying several workarounds but none helped.

Is there any official word on this? I really don't want to RIP to this =/
Potato girl keeps on runnin'
Loggin in always always always takes two tries, sometimes 3 on a bad day. The first loading screen takes 3 or 4 minutes to make up it's mind to crash. The second attempt usually goes pretty quickly.

I'm in town, time to go to hideout, crash. Back to login. sigh. Go through the entire login 2 attempts and try hideout again. Lagging almost 2k. Can barely move. Give up and go back to town, crash.

Login x2 and go to an instance in game, crash. Back to login, sigh. Login in 2 times and try instance again. Running around and fighting! Cool!! Until the lag starts. Oh gawds NOT the lag please. Try to make it back to portal but screen freezes and my guy screams.

Back to login, sigh. I quit for the day after I found out I was killed by invisible monsters during the lag. Since you can't run or use flasks or fight.

Needless to say I AM NOT BUYING ANYTHING UNTIL THIS IS FIXED OR AT LEAST BETTER.

I am still crashing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info