Crashing since 3.0

Hey,

my Game is crashing in the loading screens since Patch 3.0

The first Zones the game crashes from time to time but since act 2 i cant enter any zone without crashing the game. The game just stop working. Never had this problems before...

Would appreciate some Help
Last bumped on Nov 6, 2017, 12:30:05 PM
Can confirm, the game freezes on loadng screen every few areas regardless of client options configuration. Game itself runs rather smoothly as it did previously.
Last edited by AwakeningTheChaos on Aug 5, 2017, 6:54:57 AM
"
Can confirm, the game freezes on loadng screen every few areas regardless of client options configuration. Game itself runs rather smoothly as it did previously.

Same for me. I tried all dx configurations and its change nothing
"
pijanapanda wrote:
"

Same for me. I tried all dx configurations and its change nothing

Same here as well.
yep the same thing on me
any way to revert the changes that the 3.0 patch made so i can play on "inferior graphics" and not crash every zone.
same here crash every zone or change characters
Same thing, the time I wasted restrting jsut to crash again right away would have been enogh to finish 4 acts by now.
Same fucking thing guys , same fucking thing.
Yeah, hype for 3.0 and all. Real great content... I believe. Have not been able to get an actual playing experience. I get crashes on 2/3 instances loaded. This is a horrible step back from where we were previously.

In 2.6 it was the multithreading disconnect, in 3.0 we got this. And it got better in a few ways: Loading Path of Exile in general takes longer. Loading the town where my character stands takes longer. Loading my hideout takes longer. Entering a map which won't load three times in a row takes longer. So big improvement here... So more hours of fun in the loading screens. Good thing they buffed them immensely and we now got an animated loading screen when starting up Path of Exile. To not let it go to waste we actually get to start up the game more often. Makes perfect sense.

I am really disappointed in this launch again. 2.6 was a real shit experience as well but this just beats it by magnitudes.

Please fix up your game engine before adding prettier water. It feels really, really bad to read that you made fucking ass water prettier and then log in to an experience as the one described above.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info