freezing templar build need help

You haven't got nearly enough survivability and will die far too easy, you need far more life.

Just picking every node increasing your cold/spell damage isn't the way to go, freeze builds mainly profit from crit chance/multiplier because well without crit you won't freeze anything in the first place making the whole idea pointless.

You've taken quite a few melee nodes which don't seem to fit into the whole idea of the build at all and are pretty much a waste of skill points.

Also you've taken an amount of mana nodes that is simply not needed and especially mana on killing blow is horrible, just don't take it.
You also wasted a few points on more power charges while i don't see any way you would make use of them.
I've made some modifications to your build

Templar Frost Build

1. The Marauder Life nodes are a little too far. I went for some other health nodes (overall you have 16% more health now)

2. Point in far left Body & Soul (+28% ES/armor + 10 all rez)

3. If your build is based on ES, I've put a point in Unnatural Calm (15% ES) - if not, just remove it

4. Put some points into Bloodthirst (105% increased crit chance)

This is just a quick view of your build.. I'm at work now (I'll have a closer look when I get home).
IGN - Donald_duck_has_swag
Last edited by Jzah on Feb 25, 2013, 4:59:27 AM
"
Jzah wrote:
I've made some modifications to your build

Templar Frost Build

1. The Marauder Life nodes are a little too far. I went for some other health nodes (overall you have 16% more health now)

2. Point in far left Body & Soul (+28% ES/armor + 10 all rez)

3. If your build is based on ES, I've put a point in Unnatural Calm (15% ES) - if not, just remove it

4. Put some points into Bloodthirst (105% increased crit chance)

This is just a quick view of your build.. I'm at work now (I'll have a closer look when I get home).

thank you very much for help
If you are using spells I wouldnt take the cold weapon damage nodes.
Cold weapon dmg hmm? I don't think I've seen such nodes.
IGN: Kebehsenuf
"
Cold weapon dmg hmm? I don't think I've seen such nodes.

In my version of the build, there were 2 points spend on cold damage with weapons. Sorry

Final Build

I modified the build a little more. You now have 2% less maximum life but 42% more energy shield. Took the nodes in the witch zone.
IGN - Donald_duck_has_swag
Jzah, is your build viable for HC?

/there are also 13 points left to spend :p
Last edited by Gridddler on Feb 28, 2013, 11:15:34 AM
jzah you helped me a ton with my own FP templar.

I have been building almost exactly as you have, but I have a questions about gear.

As of now I'm running dual wand. What do you think about having a shield on a FP templar? Kite shields are great for res+ and since I'm going to proc into body and soul, would it be optimal to use a shield?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info