[3.0] Self-Cast Dark Pact Occultist - over 3mil Shaper DPS

where do you get the life leech from?
Warlods mark and atziris flask
Which Pantheon is best now since we are using Kaoms. I'm assuming Brine King is no longer needed and since we got Vaal Pact Arakaali isn't needed right?
How do you deal with the lack of armor/evasion? I usually get one shot by some physical damages (AKA Atziri trio and Javelin toss) and some other map unique bosses,do you tank with heal and outheal the damage with leech?

@edit
You should consider channel /global 820 for an uber carry/trials spotting for that QoL and getting on malediction and get rid off that doedre's lol.
Last edited by ChaoticHawk on Aug 16, 2017, 6:09:09 AM
hello. i just finished act1-10 in one sit and build is nice so far except single target bosses especially act8 9 10 bosses. i found the solution for now by using life leech gem. i have 2 questions.

what do you think of covenant armor ?

and what ascendancy points to go first ?

thanks for the good work. keep going !

Edit : i guess you just upgrades post just after i wrote that. LUL

İ see both of my answers now.

İ also choosed lightning warp setup but with rapid decay ( dont know name of new version ) is it better with arcane surge ?

İ see you got one of your void batteries. How is the dps right now ?

And lastly have you try blight gloves ? Just to boost a little dps before starting dark pacting maybe
Last edited by Chebudeeh on Aug 16, 2017, 8:59:32 AM
So whats up with Ascendencies currently? Seems like the info on first page is a bit outdated in that regard? In last build you linked you don't go for Vile Bastion but for Meladiction, right?

Also what is best order of unlockign ascendencies? Just got first two points and I'm not sure what to pick up first.
Last edited by nefczi on Aug 16, 2017, 9:50:58 AM
Thanks a lot for this guide.. I had a quick (probably newbie) question..

How did you get a 5-6L Covenant (personally and logically)? A crap load of Jewelers/Fusings? Or is there some better way to do it?

Thanks again!
"
Chebudeeh wrote:
hello. i just finished act1-10 in one sit and build is nice so far except single target bosses especially act8 9 10 bosses. i found the solution for now by using life leech gem. i have 2 questions.

what do you think of covenant armor ?

Love it. I think honestly for Witch class, it will be BiS.

"
Chebudeeh wrote:
and what ascendancy points to go first ?

I would probably go for Malediction first just to allow ourselves to drop Doedre's Ring earlier.

"
Chebudeeh wrote:
also choosed lightning warp setup but with rapid decay ( dont know name of new version ) is it better with arcane surge ?

I don't understand what Swift Affliction gets you? We don't really care about DoT damage... I don't think it will do anything for you. Arcane Surge gets you increased Cast Speed and Spell Damage - both useful with Dark Pact.

"
Chebudeeh wrote:
İ see you got one of your void batteries. How is the dps right now ?

It's definitely higher with Power Charges up. It's lower without them. However, DPS is not the problem with this build.

For anyone who is finding "bosses" hard I have a feeling it's your fight style and flask rotation that's the issue. I should eventually update the OP to explain that at lower levels you need Increased Critical Strikes Support linked in as well as you should be popping your Diamond Flask when life starts falling.

My hero currently is unable to die to any damage stream (short off a complete 100% -> 0% 1-shot) while I have Diamond Flask or Atziri's Promise running and am not frozen (I am stun immune from boots). I out-heal all damage I've encountered so far (up through Tier 15 maps), providing I have a chance to out-heal it (meaning not 1-shot). So cycle between them (don't spam them both at the same time). You should be able to get 2 cycles out of each one and assuming it's 20% quality and you rolled some increased duration as one of affixes you should be good to face-tank for 14-20 seconds. Most bosses are dead in 3-5 sec for me (with the exception obviously of the bosses that have phases).

This really starts to be a thing once you have 2x Apep's at level 62.

"
Chebudeeh wrote:
And lastly have you try blight gloves ? Just to boost a little dps before starting dark pacting maybe

No, I don't use Blight. I really don't need to boost DPS. There is many things to try but max resist cap must come from somewhere. My current gloves provide me with much needed Dexterity for my Vaal Haste level and possibly Poacher's Mark in the future.
Nostrademous
"
kr4zed_j0o wrote:

How did you get a 5-6L Covenant (personally and logically)? A crap load of Jewelers/Fusings? Or is there some better way to do it?

Thanks again!

PoE.Trade Link
Nostrademous
"
Nostrademous wrote:
"
kr4zed_j0o wrote:

Thanks again!

PoE.Trade Link

Ahhh okay thanks. Well stop hyping the armor up before it gets more expensive then!! :P:P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info