[3.0] Self-Cast Dark Pact Occultist - over 3mil Shaper DPS

PoB Pastebin Link: Here is my current build and itemization at level 87.

With BM on chest and mana not being an issue I'm debating changing bandit quest to 2 Passive Points from Alira. The only thing she gives me is the Global Crit which is only about 30k DPS out of the 1.16mil I currently do with Vaal Haste popped. (1.535 mil with Diamond Flask up).

These numbers of course assume max Wither stacks (I'm not sure if they calculate in PoB proper stack count based on cast rate or not... my cast rate is 6.94 (from in game tooltip - and with level 19 increased duration the buff should last 2 sec (the base duration) * 1.63 (for Increased Duration level 19) seconds = 3.26 seconds. I should hit the 20 stack max before than so I think we are safe... but who knows.
Nostrademous
Last edited by Nostrademous on Aug 15, 2017, 12:16:07 AM
"
Nostrademous wrote:
"
WheresDaddy wrote:
https://pastebin.com/pDpsm2EY

This is how my build looks like so far.

Yes, DP still cause self damage.

Going to switch to Apep's rage x2 as soon as i get enough chaos.

Also, i was thinking about running tri-curse (Temp chain, Enfeeble and Warlord's mark), by taking whispers of doom in the passive tree, but one of the curses will activate when taking damage.

I also need a suggestion on how to avoid getting stunned without kaom's root.

Is Blight worth it? You don't get the health regen with Vaal Pact (that's my understanding) so you just get the extra Spreading Rot dmg (7+25=32%) whereas linking 2 other gems (to replace Cast While Channeling and Blight) is way way more dmg than 32%.

If you stick with what you have - Added Chaos Damage is better than Controlled Destruction.

Also, my testing shows that on a 3-link - wither totem is better on a Wither+SpellTotem+Increased Duration (instead of Faster Casting).

It feels better for me to use Blight CwC with DP rather than just self cast it.

DPS might be lower, but i like that play style more.

It also feels like mobbing is safer having hinder from blight
"
Nostrademous wrote:
PoB Pastebin Link: Here is my current build and itemization at level 87.

With BM on chest and mana not being an issue I'm debating changing bandit quest to 2 Passive Points from Alira. The only thing she gives me is the Global Crit which is only about 30k DPS out of the 1.16mil I currently do with Vaal Haste popped. (1.535 mil with Diamond Flask up).

These numbers of course assume max Wither stacks (I'm not sure if they calculate in PoB proper stack count based on cast rate or not... my cast rate is 6.94 (from in game tooltip - and with level 19 increased duration the buff should last 2 sec (the base duration) * 1.63 (for Increased Duration level 19) seconds = 3.26 seconds. I should hit the 20 stack max before than so I think we are safe... but who knows.

Well if you did hypothetically drop the bandit for the 2 skill points how would it feel? Would leveling be easier or harder because of the free points? And what 2 nodes would you pick up on the tree and would that make up for the dps in some way?
What do you think about cospri's will? I think it should give you more lifeleech potentional than covenant because of additional curse (poacher mark) and frenzy charges plus poison (with the embalmer maybe) might replace dps that you will lose after reducing hp ammount.
On a business trip this week and so havent been able to play at all - so have been messing around with PoB :)

Came up with this 8 million Shaper dps, 155% life + 8 jewels to bring that up to 210% life with perfect rolls (+ another 10% from chest), fun times...

https://pastebin.com/9uyMyuv5

Running tri-curse to give us all three types of charges - need a heretics veil without taking any mana reservation nodes - and assuming that as damage increases, even warlords can happily leech off of Shaper etc.

"
Mahanen wrote:
On a business trip this week and so havent been able to play at all - so have been messing around with PoB :)

Came up with this 8 million Shaper dps, 155% life + 8 jewels to bring that up to 210% life with perfect rolls (+ another 10% from chest), fun times...

https://pastebin.com/9uyMyuv5

Running tri-curse to give us all three types of charges - need a heretics veil without taking any mana reservation nodes - and assuming that as damage increases, even warlords can happily leech off of Shaper etc.

Nice, those 2 elemental dmg nodes to get the last jewel is painful, but nothing better I guess.

I made some tiny mods (you need stun-immunity I feel)
https://pastebin.com/r2YHd18w
Nostrademous

If you are buying Void Battery please focus on the 40% Spell Damage implicit and the 20% cast speed explicit. The 65% increased Global Critical Strike Chance is not that important.
Nostrademous
Last edited by Nostrademous on Aug 15, 2017, 12:37:37 PM
Nostrademous
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xygz8f6fQpk&feature=youtu.be my abyss clear with DP, dual void battery, no idea what's the paper dps
//Uploading another more painful run, I'm probably rerolling to zerker becaus occultist brings almost nothing to the table, we need more leach and survi and zerkers has acces to all of those
Last edited by Sirenka on Aug 15, 2017, 4:25:09 PM
could you redo the tree for scion. i dont think its working for me. it takes me to some sort site that has a bunch of codes in it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info