[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

got today my farewell with this league/and temp with game until nxt league due to paucity of any valuable loot, trading "pathology" and some personal commitments
aaaaaand being surprised with 2 of 4 good runs loot at old dad Shaper (with decent roll)

never seen 'em in (maybe) last 60 (sword) and 30 (flask) runs
bye friends, Kev thanks again for build and contribution, see U all in nxt league!!!
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
Last edited by skrecu on Oct 7, 2017, 2:41:26 PM
"
skrecu wrote:
got today my farewell with this league/and temp with game until nxt league due to paucity of any valuable loot, trading "pathology" and some personal commitments
aaaaaand being surprised with 2 of 4 good runs loot at old dad Shaper (with decent roll)

never seen 'em in (maybe) last 60 (sword) and 30 (flask) runs
bye friends, Kev thanks again for build and contribution, see U all in nxt league!!!

Grats! Have fun and see you next league. :))

I'm pretty much done until the next league too. Trying to make GGG enable the Twinned mod for T16. It worked once: back in 2.2 I made a post asking for Twinned Core (that mod was initially disabled for that map when they added it in 2.0), and whether it was just a coincidence or they actually listened, they enabled it in the next patch. Twin Malachai was my first big score for this build.

If they enable twinned T16 - that'll be a new level of fun and something to do before 3.1.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Trying to make GGG enable the Twinned mod for T16. It worked once: back in 2.2 I made a post asking for Twinned Core (that mod was initially disabled for that map when they added it in 2.0), and whether it was just a coincidence or they actually listened, they enabled it in the next patch. Twin Malachai was my first big score for this build.

If they enable twinned T16 - that'll be a new level of fun and something to do before 3.1.

very good idea, setting odds for this mod as "no leech life/mana" would be nice
btw, for the firs time on friday I had T16 map boss possessed by spirit, previosly got twice spirit in boss chamber but they were pasive and didn't even tried to "master" boss
this time, fulfilling prophecy (Forceful Exorcism), Aurora Cultist possessed Guardian of the Phoenix
This cultist cast vaal cold snap and deal an additional cold damage, since I rather try to avoid charge and bomb than facetank, vaal cold snap just broke some routine during fight, died once...who cares :)

"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
Last edited by skrecu on Oct 8, 2017, 3:12:25 AM
Hi at all

it dropt a putrid cloister map for me. Since i never had one i would ask if there is
anything i should know or if its easy going?
what could i improve my damage and life feels a bit low 5,9k life and 7.4 average damage
"
Tobinator wrote:
what could i improve my damage and life feels a bit low 5,9k life and 7.4 average damage

Find more hp on ring, your dps is fine
"
skrecu wrote:
Aurora Cultist possessed Guardian of the Phoenix
This cultist cast vaal cold snap and deal an additional cold damage, since I rather try to avoid charge and bomb than facetank, vaal cold snap just broke some routine during fight, died once...who cares :)

That's what you get for running instead of facetanking! :)

"
it dropt a putrid cloister map for me. Since i never had one i would ask if there is anything i should know or if its easy going?

It's one of the 'candy land' maps. It drops TONS of cards. You are perma-cursed with every possible curse, and it looks scary, but the enemies hit like little girls, so even with all curses they can't really hurt you. You get to fight a weak version of Doedre 3 times. And you can completely trivialize it if your resists are maxed without one ring. Put a Kikazaru into the swap ring slot and neutralize the curses:

"
Tobinator wrote:

Hmm... 7.4k tooltip is low for that level and that gear (you should have about 9k at lv 90), and I can't quite see why. What's your Int?

One quick improvement: swap the jewel socket near AoF for the one between Witch and Shadow. 20 base Int is a lot better than 8% inc dmg for the same 3 points.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Oct 8, 2017, 2:05:52 PM
int is at 1411 avg damage is now 8700 but i still miss like 5-700 life :D
Thank a lot for the hint with the ring.
Tried purtrid without ring only to see what happend. And it feels a little bit tricky. Then after the first doedre i put the ring on and it was really totaly easy.
thanks a lot for the build and the hint.

I dont even know for what reason such a ring is usable.

it dropt 2 for me and i dont notice that it would be usable.

there are so many things in this game one hat to know for perfect gaming.

also it works much faster with the boss challenge if you know that the port boss count for 5.
i dont know that til you wrote it in this thread.
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Oct 8, 2017, 4:31:08 PM
"
Thank a lot for the hint with the ring.
Tried purtrid without ring only to see what happend. And it feels a little bit tricky. Then after the first doedre i put the ring on and it was really totaly easy.
thanks a lot for the build and the hint.

I dont even know for what reason such a ring is usable.

it dropt 2 for me and i dont notice that it would be usable.

there are so many things in this game one hat to know for perfect gaming.

also it works much faster with the boss challenge if you know that the port boss count for 5.
i dont know that til you wrote it in this thread.

All the Atziri Bosses count aswell (Endgame grind), makes 6 bosses per run.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info