Does this game have an auction house or something.

Haven't played in a long time and my storage is full of orange items(legendary?) and skill gems. Is there some sort of auction house or something so I can sell them cause spamming in the chat is annoying and very time consumming.
Last bumped on Jul 31, 2017, 3:05:40 PM
Most people use http://poe.trade/
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Jul 27, 2017, 9:50:03 PM
How do i list all my storage items on this site?
"
flygamer1 wrote:

There are three ways:
1. Buy a premium tab, set it to public and price for your items, simple but it costs money.
2. Create a thread in the right trade subforum, link your items and price them with tags, the old manual way nobody uses anymore.
3. Use a 3rd party software like Acquisition, it will do all the tedious work from point2 for you and has some nifty features you don't get by using the official routes.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
flygamer1 wrote:

There are three ways:
1. Buy a premium tab, set it to public and price for your items, simple but it costs money.
2. Create a thread in the right trade subforum, link your items and price them with tags, the old manual way nobody uses anymore.
3. Use a 3rd party software like Acquisition, it will do all the tedious work from point2 for you and has some nifty features you don't get by using the official routes.

If I buy the premium tab and list items do I need to stay online for people to buy or can I go offline and people will still be able to buy it or no?
"
flygamer1 wrote:
If I buy the premium tab and list items do I need to stay online for people to buy or can I go offline and people will still be able to buy it or no?

You need to stay online, there are tools that automate some steps but you still have to do the trades yourself.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info