Character can't do maps

I only do 11k damage in my character following the build of a player that do race, havoc is the name of the player, i copy his build and i cant do high level zones with my character, i'm using varunastra and prismatic eclipse that are the weapons the runners is using with sunder build is using, the game was created to this occur or i'm doing something wrong?
This is the link to my characters: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Yago2322/characters , the name of the character is FilhoDoHavoc, the build is sunder and i'm with the best weapons i can use, please help me, my damage is low to do maps
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2017, 1:12:31 PM
Sorry long post.

Well first would be a 5 link. Then exchange your life flasks / mana flask with utility flasks (the one point for mana leach by Vitality Void should clear up mana issues). Also add in a Warchief totem to help with bosses and possibly a Vaal Haste.

Next get Jewels you don't use any and are very close to 3. As for tree you should pick up Deadly Dilettante that is a way bigger damage increase than basically all of your dual wield nodes combined.

I am surprised you are worried about damage instead of survivability because I would link Fortify and Faster Attacks to your movement skill. Run a Cast When Damage Taken setup and upgrade your boots, gloves, rings, amulet, helm, and look for a rustic sash belt.
I need a signature to look legit
Take the Deadly Dilettante passive as fast as possible, then all the jewel sockets near the path (when you have currency but even good blue one is an upgrade)

Before you will upgrade the Belly into 5 link (I will speak about an alternative later) change these items:

Rare ring min/max dmg 50+life 40 all resists
Belt - Belt of the Deceiver or rare rustic sash 80+life 60+resists @
Gloves - Rare Spiked Gloves with Attack speed + min/max damage + life/resist or any nice rare ones with these stats
Boots - 20%+ movement speed 60+life 60+ resist
Amulet - min/max dmg 50+life 30+ resist

Stats depends on your budget but don´t spend everything on just 1-2 items (don´t forget about linking your items)
You should have 75 all resists in merciless (135 in HO) and decent life 4-5k++

There is also good possibility to drop the armour and helm (only if you have enough resists after upgrade) and swap for The Bringer of Rain helm that will boost your damage by a lot and adds free block/EC regeneration
BoR is smth like 5.5 link (close to 6link) and it´s quite cheap. It´s probably best way how to boost your damage right now (be sure you got 75 all resists in merciless, 135 in HO except chaos, which is hard to get)

Flasks - drop low life and mana flasks
Get the utility flasks
Lion's Roar and Atziri's Promise
The last one would be basalt with anti curse/shock

I can tell you that it will boost your damage by a lot.
Last edited by Rakiii on Jul 27, 2017, 4:01:20 PM
Thanks for answers, i will try to do what you two say

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info