Account Email Was Hacked

Hello,

I brought my PC over to my friends house and it asked for a code since its on a different IP to log in. I tried to access my old email address (the one that is currently being used for my account) and apparently it has been hacked so I can not get into it, its locked my Microsoft. I tried to contact Microsoft but they will not let me in since its so old I dont remember the original settings that I set on the email account.

I want to change my account information to my current email address so this does not happen again, would someone be able to help me log in so I can play?

I tried to email the technical support line with PoE but I have not gotten a response yet, im afraid they are sending the responses to my hacked email that I can not access.

Last bumped on Jul 22, 2017, 1:09:05 PM
Hi,

Really for account issues you should've e-mailed support@grindinggear.com. It's possible the delay is caused by your e-mail making it's way through one queue, reaching the top, then being forwarded on to another team at which point it's at the bottom of the queue again.

If you want to make sure the right team will hear from you, you can send an e-mail to that address, but then I'd definitely suggest waiting as additional e-mails will reset your position in the queue.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info