Is NASA computer required to play this game smoothly?

"
bd33 wrote:
reddit poe Update 7: Upon examination, the stability issues are due to constant crashes of the account database shards due to some stupid problem that is completely my fault. We have fixed this crash and are going to spin the wheel again while there's downtime and everyone is already upset with us. The current plan is to redeploy 2.6.3 soon (10-20 mins) and have another shot!

Not related to the OP's problem or your usless you want to try lump your problems into a few hours window.

Game is stable 99% of the time, it patches well, it stays connected with minimal lag every time i've played it over the last near 6 years.

To many lazy sods would rather just blame the game that fix their own problems.(like you...all that whining and i've yet to see a winMTR)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jul 21, 2017, 11:01:29 AM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
bd33 wrote:
reddit poe Update 7: Upon examination, the stability issues are due to constant crashes of the account database shards due to some stupid problem that is completely my fault. We have fixed this crash and are going to spin the wheel again while there's downtime and everyone is already upset with us. The current plan is to redeploy 2.6.3 soon (10-20 mins) and have another shot!

Not related to the OP's problem or your usless you want to try lump your problems into a few hours window.

Game is stable 99% of the time, it patches well, it stays connected with minimal lag every time i've played it over the last near 6 years.

To many lazy sods would rather just blame the game that fix their own problems.(like you...all that whining and i've yet to see a winMTR)

What the heck is wrong with you, how can you protect GGG rofl?
The games performance is so terrible over 6 years constant laggs fps drops etc..
Its fact read the entire help forum and all the threads.
You dont have to answer I dont read your post anyway..
Thanks support for no answer from you. I am shocked there is no staff member to answer, just full of lazy incompetent imbeciles.

You could at least say "It's not your computer problem" or "Our game is just unstable as fuck"...
I sincerely apologise for the delayed response! Could you please send an email to techsupport@grindinggear.com and we would be happy to look into this further with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info