[Suggestion] Rare Drop-only "Identify" gem

"
SisterBlister wrote:
why are you against a suggestion which would make it easier for someone to enjoy their different way of playing?

It's a difference between "let players play as they like," and "cater to a (rightfully) unpopular niche at the expense of others."

Changing the loot meta would have far-reaching economy impact that would affect all players, not just the tiny, tiny handful that make any impact on the endgame while looting and ID'ing every. Single. Item. That they find.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
"
SisterBlister wrote:
The discussion of which item bases to ID is completely seperate from the current thread. The thread is about an easier way to ID whatever it is you did pick up.

It's not separate at all, just check the other guy on the previous page with the "we NEED to be able to carry 60-80 scrolls".
If you need that much, you're very likely identfying a lot of unnecessary things.

And I didn't say that I was really against the original suggestion, if you had read my post :

"
Fruz wrote:

They could add such a gem I guess, with cast speed on quality and the same very low base cast speed..
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
SisterBlister wrote:
The discussion of which item bases to ID is completely seperate from the current thread. The thread is about an easier way to ID whatever it is you did pick up.

It's not separate at all, just check the other guy on the previous page with the "we NEED to be able to carry 60-80 scrolls".

Who cares what somebody derailing a thread says? :) The OP is what is getting discussed.

"
Fruz wrote:

And I didn't say that I was really against the original suggestion, if you had read my post :

Ah, so your comment about my not seeing the middle ground (still dunno what you mean by that in this thread's context) was just to disagree, even though we do actually agree on the OP. Right, I'll keep that in mind :)
May your maps be bountiful, exile
If you can't be bothered to read the quotations in people's message, there is no point discussing with you, you're going to miss the contexts all the time.

And you not seeing a middle ground is when you reaction to "you should not identify everything" is "so you mean he should not identify anything at all ?", basically.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
cast time: 6 seconds.
but dont u worry, u can use spell echo or cwc ;)
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info