Unexpected Disconnections all day

It's happening to me and a buddy. No lag spike, just flat out freezes in gameplay, then it drops.

Anyone else having this?

I have 29ms ping to Texas. I switched to DC when it wouldn't stop disconnecting me, then same thing happened there.

Switching to California right now to see if it resolves....
Last edited by Verminoth on Jul 16, 2017 5:27:53 PM
Last bumped on Jul 17, 2017 12:54:45 AM
Hey there!

Before we can look at diagnosing this issue for you, we will require more information about your connection! Can you please confirm for us if you're using a wired or wireless connection? If you're using wireless, can you please try a wired connection to see if that helps with your issue?

For further assistance, please contact us at techsupport@grindinggear.com :)
California was steady for me, so I'll switch back to Texas tomorrow and double check it.

I was absolutely using wired and I have fiber optic which gave me a 10ms improvement from my old Comcast garbage. So yeah, with a 29ms ping I shouldn't be stuttering.

Switched to California with a 50ms and it was fine.

Just tell me what kind of data you'll need in the future if it ever happens again.

I can throw some DxDiag your way, some wireshark logs, whatever you need. It was just frustrating as I couldn't do merciless lab because I kept getting disconnected. :-(

Thanks for the response.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info