STARTING TUTORIAL HC

Bug no. ref:
Character Name:
Type: Other
Networking Mode: Auto (Unsure)
Client: Standalone
CANNOT pick up first weapon at starting phase of the game and cannot kill dying exile since the dialogue never ends. no skill to kill hillock. am on a scion. ty
Last bumped on Jul 19, 2017 1:29:26 AM
"
Completed 16 ChallengesOldEdrick wrote:
CANNOT pick up first weapon at starting phase of the game and cannot kill dying exile since the dialogue never ends. no skill to kill hillock. am on a scion. ty

Are you using a loot filter which hides the starter gems? If you are, disabling it, or pressing your loot highlight key should allow you to pick it up.
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
yes i was using a filter but i was able to see the weapon but wasnt able to pick it up + the quest with the dying exile didnt finish so i didnt get any gem out of him since i couldnt kill him.
"
Completed 16 ChallengesOldEdrick wrote:
yes i was using a filter but i was able to see the weapon but wasnt able to pick it up + the quest with the dying exile didnt finish so i didnt get any gem out of him since i couldnt kill him.

Thank you for confirming that, I'll pass this along to get fixed up.
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
I have had the same issue with only the Scion as well. I enter the game and talk to the dying person. The chat window opens, but there is not any text. The zombie does not start it's script, and I can't kill it. It only happens with Scion, but I was able to recreate it about 40% of the time. Haven't tried since wipe.
Does it really work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info