do my build seems good ?

Last edited by baris3 on Jul 13, 2017, 7:29:53 PM
Last bumped on Jul 15, 2017, 9:40:42 PM
Have few questions you need to answer for me

What do you want to build around on? Is it the item or is it the skill gem?

So far you took some bleed and phys attack leech and endurance charge which all doesnt make any sense.Try to follow someones build for now until you get the idea of how game mechanics work and only after that you can get the idea of some builds you can make for yourself or theorycraft them yourself but for now stick with some new player friendly builds.

And for making a build lets say i want to make a generic Sunder build revolving around skillgem Sunder.

What can i scale my dmg from, will it be from crit, from elemental, from physical? Where can i get life/energy/sustain? Would i use charges or not?
All of those questions you need to know to answer for yourself.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1716684

Try this build out, i had a blast when i first started playing and im asure you will too, maybe you wont like the playstyle but it is very powerful and safe build for starting out the game.
hello, thanks for the reply.

I have cyclone with life gain on hit support gem. That's how I don't die and easily kill every monster. As long as I am using cyclone, I become almost immortal.

I want to be a slayer ascendancy, can anyone recommend slayer guide for me ? and I want to use swords..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info