Rage Against The Machines - How to stop the botting?

"
raggapaul wrote:
Flippers or price fixers are far more threatening my fun in this game to be honest. Don´t care much about bots. But IF you want to do something about bots, just punish periodically reoccuring events like running the same map 100 times in a row. Whoops, that would hurt the meta :D

Btw. iam quite sure that GGG already does a shitload to avoid botting. Just because we don´t see it, doesn´t mean that there are no efforts.

Flippers are a natural byproduct of economy. If someone manages to buy an item and re-sell it for higher price, that's completely normal for any economy, and will NOT hurt it in any way (it will help to stabilize prices faster, even).
However, i say so only about FAIR flipping, where flipper doesnt scam other players in process (as it happens in case of price fixing).
Price fixing is cause by unfair trading system, made by GGG. Players can post items for sale, but dont sell them actually (when asked). If they allow instant buyouts (so players WILL be forced to sell any item thay post), price fixing will disappear instantly.

I'm sure GGG does a lot to fight bots (otherwise, economy and PoE gameplay would be COMPLETELY overwhelmed by bots in just few days of new league). But as i already said, they made PoE so attractive for bots, that there ALWAYS will be tons of bots, and their effect will ALWAYS be very noticeable still.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
What exactly do you think is the outcome of PoE botters? What effect do you notice?
leave botters alone! they are humans too!
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Botters help us by showing us what a 100ex build is capable of. I say leave them be or better... make botting easier for everyone so a mirror worthy item is only a few exalted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info