what am i looking for in uber lab?

I might take a crack at uber lab soon, and was wondering what I want to look for while doing it. I believe people sell items they enchant at the end + obviously pick up currency. What do I look for to pick up: ie ilvl 85 of XYZ helm and enchant it with ABC and sell for 15 exalts. Should I go into lab with a few items ready to enchant, certain prophecies, or what?
Last bumped on Jun 28, 2017, 4:24:01 PM
You'd like to enter with the "twice enchanted" prophecy on. Prepare a couple of high ilvl helms, or play around devoto devotion - it's a "universal" helm for many builds. You can only dream of the 15 ex enchants, but of course dreams come true at times.

Uber lab isn't as rewarding as you obviously think it is. It could be if you eventually chain farm it - the accumulation of loot/enchants/uber services over time.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Jun 28, 2017, 2:50:19 PM
If you want to farm it do so on "good" days.
If you just want Ascendancy rather pick "easy" day. If its your first time focus on just getting Ascendancy and dont overthink it. Running it once more probably takes less time than thinking too much about it.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
torturo wrote:
You'd like to enter with the "twice enchanted" prophecy on. Prepare a couple of high ilvl helms, or play around devoto devotion - it's a "universal" helm for many builds. You can only dream of the 15 ex enchants, but of course dreams come true at times.

Uber lab isn't as rewarding as you obviously think it is. It could be if you eventually chain farm it - the accumulation of loot/enchants/uber services over time.

What is a high ilvl considered? And what are the best enchants (are all enchants worth money?)
"
Zrevnur wrote:
If you want to farm it do so on "good" days.
If you just want Ascendancy rather pick "easy" day. If its your first time focus on just getting Ascendancy and dont overthink it. Running it once more probably takes less time than thinking too much about it.

Thank you for the response, what is considered an 'easy' day?
Today for ex is an "easy day", no matter there's a golden door - ok-ish layout and easy Izaro. Logout if it's disruptors/conduit, unless your char is well prepared and you know what you're doing.

Any ilvl +84 item is good, if you pick the highest tier base ofc.

Take a look at this enchant, it's what you can get from uber:

Most of my uber enchants look this way, you may get luckier. I also aim at certain item for a certain build with certain skills, which drops my chances below zero.
If you are aiming at profit, running uber makes much more sense.

Just finished a run:

And it surely blows.

My gains from a single key:

Spoiler

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Jun 28, 2017, 3:59:13 PM
"
Furor_Dei wrote:
Thank you for the response, what is considered an 'easy' day?

Unfortunately there is no simple answer. It depends on your build, your playing skills, your knowledge and how much you prepare.
I dont know enough about you to tell you what is easy for you.

This site has daily layouts and some general info:
http://www.poelab.com/
http://www.poelab.com/izaro-and-phases/

Lieutenants and Portals (and maybe Idols) are usually considered to be the easiest Izaro mods.

For many build/player combinations it is important to understand the mechanics - see above link.
If you have very high DPS or are very skilled you may be able to do it without understanding the mechanics - even on a "hard" day.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info