How come nobody talks about [Removed by Support] latest ban here ?

Last edited by Jesse_GGG on Jun 28, 2017, 4:26:25 PM
Last bumped on Jul 5, 2017, 6:03:14 AM
Because no1 cares about a random dude.
Dunno.
Reddit seems to care a lot.

I kinda thinking that GGG fcked up here.
What is there to discuss?

He might be innocent or not. But it's to be expected if you sourround yourself with shady people who want to bot because not enough leaguestones on the market anymore, who withholding informations of stuff that needs to be fixed to abuse that after release of 3.0, who are using third party tools that aren't allowed.

Better luck next time.

cant say ive ever heard of the chap
I dont see any any key!
Crew was making fun of this guy pretty hard actually hes the guy was doing this leaguestone exploit on his previous account right so the ban justified so he makes a new account and well as the link stated he somehow kills 32,772 beyond bosses within a short peroid of time lol

So we're like debating on wtf he did skeleton exploit etc yada yada.

Even with a proper setup 32k within a short time is very unlikely even with everything setup perfectly I don't see adding it to 32k.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jun 28, 2017, 12:17:56 PM
"
Isdp wrote:
Dunno.
Reddit seems to care a lot.

I kinda thinking that GGG fcked up here.

i doubt that, a lot of people thinking it was the last exploit with beyond spawns, GGG should easily be able to tell if that was the issue, i.e in one instance for hours spawning hundreds or thousands of bosses in that one instance and gathering more loot than any one instance can give.

That and GGG don't give a fuck if someone uses a new account to play the game, they encourage that and it's not going to be someone who recognised the name from the last exploit and decided to ban him "for no reason"

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jun 28, 2017, 12:58:51 PM
Who cares about exploiters? Oh wait, reddit does, and they mindlesly glorify anyone with big words and statements, until they drop in earth from shame, like certain someones recently.
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Jun 28, 2017, 1:33:47 PM
"
Isdp wrote:
How come nobody talks about [Removed by Support] latest ban here ?

Maybe because he's a no one and nobody gives a shit?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by Jesse_GGG on Jun 28, 2017, 4:27:22 PM
Do you think he intentionally has a name thats an anagram of Sextoy, [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Stacey_GGG on Jun 28, 2017, 2:23:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info