I hate Minions

Just link the golem to cast when damage taken and forget about it.
^^^This!

The bonuses they provide to you do not scale well with golem level, so keeping them at a moderate level so the CWDT triggers often (because they die whenever you have a large group on you) is enough that you forget you even have them after a while.
"
Just link the golem to cast when damage taken and forget about it.

The problem is not only i hate to manage and summon it, but the fact that little piece of shit always chases me and runs nearby
The source of that problem isn't minion :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
The source of that problem isn't minion :)

Yes it is!!!!
OMG.. Just dont use minions ffs and your problem is solved. Or what would you like to hear? That GGG is removing them because of you?

Id say that on 90% of non-summoner builds golem bonus is too negligible to be worth the 1-2 gem slots
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
Ludvator wrote:
OMG.. Just dont use minions ffs and your problem is solved. Or what would you like to hear? That GGG is removing them because of you?

Id say that on 90% of non-summoner builds golem bonus is too negligible to be worth the 1-2 gem slots

But 35% crit is too sweet!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info