We really need in game Auction House

yeah I agree GGG will never add an AH but that dosent mean they cant improve trade in other ways
I dont see any any key!
"
Laskinaama wrote:
Maby nothing on that regard but there are other arguments that have allready being discussed in earlier posts and im too tired to write them here.
Anyway this is all pointless since GGG wont put that shit in poe no matter how many casuals cry about it.

What other arguments? All i see is people claiming how it will ruin the economy. It won't because we already have a marketplace that's connected to the game through public stash tabs. It's part of the game now. Everyone who's serious about the game is using it, aside from people who play SSF or super casuals. The game revolves around it. It's unrealistic to build a character that you want in a reasonable amount of time without using poe.trade. And you know what, the game is still fun to play and the economy is doing just fine.

All people are asking for is for GGG to build something better, and inside of the game. So that we can also auction off items and not have to deal wth afk, offline, and fake listers. Not to mention the downtimes, and being forced to deal with people in person.
"
X1Z1 wrote:
"
Laskinaama wrote:
Maby nothing on that regard but there are other arguments that have allready being discussed in earlier posts and im too tired to write them here.
Anyway this is all pointless since GGG wont put that shit in poe no matter how many casuals cry about it.

What other arguments? All i see is people claiming how it will ruin the economy. It won't because we already have a marketplace that's connected to the game through public stash tabs. It's part of the game now. Everyone who's serious about the game is using it, aside from people who play SSF or super casuals. The game revolves around it. It's unrealistic to build a character that you want in a reasonable amount of time without using poe.trade. And you know what, the game is still fun to play and the economy is doing just fine.

All people are asking for is for GGG to build something better, and inside of the game. So that we can also auction off items and not have to deal wth afk, offline, and fake listers. Not to mention the downtimes, and being forced to deal with people in person.

but you forget

tis a vengeful economy!

I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
X1Z1 wrote:
"
Laskinaama wrote:

You must be really dense if you dont see how offline Trading would impact economy By making it flipper/AHfarmer paradise.

And btw many of us like to deal with people in person. Its a multiplayer game ffs!!!
I love to see peoples cool hideouts and maby have a short chat while im buying something.
I have no problem at all with the current Trading system. Its awesome!

Maby it sucks for you negative nancys but i really dont give a shit :)

I tire of this topic. Have a good day sir. And may rng god bless us all...
"
k1rage wrote:
yeah I agree GGG will never add an AH but that dosent mean they cant improve trade in other ways

Agreed. There are many, many ways that GGG could improve trading in this game that don't involve the full-blown instant-search, instant-buyout, offline-enabled auction house straw man that everybody seems to argue against.

As it is, PoE is the game that's great, except for the crappy trade system. Since they've largely addressed de-sync and are making major improvements in overall performance, the trade system is the last big challenge GGG needs to address to move this game to the next level.

I honestly don't know how the XBoxOne port is going to survive without either vastly improved drop rates (that lessen the need for trade) or an overhauled trade system.
- here's my sig
I fully sympathize with OP, but IMO the best solution was the creation of SSF leagues.

Now you can avoid engaging with the inefficient trade system and still seek maximum gain within the rules of the game.

"
lumpycustards wrote:
I fully sympathize with OP, but IMO the best solution was the creation of SSF leagues.

Now you can avoid engaging with the inefficient trade system and still seek maximum gain within the rules of the game.

SSF is not a solution to the trade issues, its a termination of trade itself

one must not go down the dark D3 path
I dont see any any key!
A flea market would be nice
"
A flea market would be nice

is that a market where one buys fleas or a place where fleas shop?

either way I dont see how it helps

though both ideas are amusing... especially the fleas shopping

seriously what do they buy?
I dont see any any key!
Spoiler
"
k1rage wrote:

but you forget

tis a vengeful economy!

+1

So I am to understand that an individual named Kyle will ultimately save PoE? New lore incoming?
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info