We really need in game Auction House

Hey son, look - another thread about the no-existing trading platform in this game!

And what about the player interaction? A?
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
kael694 wrote:
You can't like the need to use website for it and spamming PMs about trade. It's annoying for both sides. We have the auction house anyway so why not just have it in game to make life easier? Seller also can't sell anything if he is offline. Shame that such feature is not planned for expansion now :/

This has been discussed ad nauseam and post-nauseam.
It's not happening.

Improvements to trading; an in-game noticeboard and/or some method of managing false or invalid listings, these are things that we could see.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
I really dont get why people day the AH killed D3

the REAL MONEY AH was the real problem

I played D3 HC and the AH was great because there was no real money version in HC, I loved it so easy to both buy and sell!

now im not saying they should add an AH to PoE but some kind of asynchronous trade is needed the system we have now is a joke, price fixing is a major issue.

Also I dont know why GGG is so content to be dependent on a third party for trade

for the love of god GGG at least give us some hope

please tell us your working on something better than what we have now

hell just build PoE.trade into the game
I dont see any any key!
wat that game REALY need is "cross trade system" i mean,if u pm a guy playin' another league , it should be possible to make the deal without switch (disconnection/reconnection)...because that's the biggest reason why online sellers don't give any answer to buyers.

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
wat that game REALY need is "cross trade system" i mean,if u pm a guy playin' another league , it should be possible to make the deal without switch (disconnection/reconnection)...because that's the biggest reason why online sellers don't give any answer to buyers.

have fun

thats a good idea
I dont see any any key!
"
torturo wrote:
Hey son, look - another thread about the no-existing trading platform in this game!

And what about the player interaction? A?

What f'n player interaction? It's "player is AKF" or "WTB xyz item" and dead silence. Most players don't want to barter or chat with another player. Why do you think SSF is popular. We're already soloing without trade so might as well get acknowledged for playing PoE a harder way because buying gear sucks in amount of time required. We aren't having fun killing a baziliion hordes and leveling if we're stuck in trade because the last 10 listings for an item with WTB went unanswered. Besides that, finding an item in POE.TRADE thinking "that is just what I need" and then not being able to engage the seller and buy the item is frustratingly cruel. No one should have to deal with this kind of trade bs.

Trade Chat = garbage function
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I remember one of the podcasts with Chris stating that IF they implemented an auction house in-game they would have to limit finding gear vs buying gear.

That means more convenient buying equals less convenient finding to balance. I believe this is what they tried out in the Chinese market.

GGG already thinks the trading in the game is too easy (that is gearing up, not necessarily the process of contacting other players), and I have to agree with them, even though I am not among the most eager traders myself.

If they implement some sort of async trading as mentioned in this thread, I would be happy.
The plan is simple: win! If you do not win, you did not follow the plan
"
Laskinaama wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
"
PayneK wrote:
no we don't ...current poe.trade system is perfect ....the action house destroyed diablo 3 ...it becamed a game of market flipers ...meeting to trade in person slows market flippers down

...and decorating your hideout will be pointless if nobody will see it

looool poe.trade is far from perfect! and the action house didn't destroyed diablo 3 the game it self did and partly rmah not the AH it self! and flippers? think we don't already have lots and lots of flippers in poe? x'D get ur facts straight dude!

Sure. They removed auction house from D3 because it worked so perfectly. XD Makes sence. And yes poe has lots of flippers. But it would get 1094372678 times worse with auction house.
You get your facts straight fool.

as if Diablo 3 is a decent game now u wanna say? :')
get your fact straight [Removed by Support] :')
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Last edited by Jesse_GGG on Jun 28, 2017, 5:22:16 PM
"
PayneK wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
"
PayneK wrote:
no we don't ...current poe.trade system is perfect ....the action house destroyed diablo 3 ...it becamed a game of market flipers ...meeting to trade in person slows market flippers down

looool poe.trade is far from perfect! and the action house didn't destroyed diablo 3 the game it self did and partly rmah not the AH it self! and flippers? think we don't already have lots and lots of flippers in poe? x'D get ur facts straight dude!

yes we have lots of market flippers ...add a Action House on that and we will have only market flippers ..nobody will even play the game anymore ...what is the point in farming exalts when you can sit in your hideout at level 1 and market flip all day

...that is what i meant by "slowing them down" ...having to meet everyone in person is a very frustrating experience for them which is a super good thing ...it motivates them into doing maps and only flip when people respond ...as opposed to never leaving the hideout and flip all day

what's the point of not playing the game when you can play the game? lots of people will keep playing as they play now tho :') just gearing up would be less annoying than it is now. sure so u think a bad 3rd party ah is there to slow players down? really now? then why not remove it all together? more people would farm maps instead of poe.trading all day :')
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
PayneK wrote:

Pointless argument is pointless. When trading I don't care what someone's hideout looks like, I just trade and move on. Hideout decoration is for the person who decorated, and those who they group with to play the game, not for random trades.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info