Car Mechanic Simulator 2015

I got this for next to nothing on Steam summer sale and it is oddly compelling (addictive).
Censored.
Last bumped on Jul 4, 2017, 1:53:48 PM
I've been meaning to play that game.
But I can't (and don't want to) play more than one game at a time.
If I didn't buy the FOO pack I could've been playing that game right now.
These "free-to-play" mmo/arpg games eats your extra cash and sink your extra time.
The sad thing is I may not be able to play that game since there is no end to POE.

Except if GGG does a dick move and made me quit.

Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
I have tons of games in queue so I feel ya.
Censored.
As an ASE certified mechanic, this game left a LOT to be desired. I was not impressed and deleted it after playing it for about an hour.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Well it is over simplified for real. Still kinda fun. I do think they should make it a true sim and train people to be mechanics.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Well it is over simplified for real. Still kinda fun. I do think they should make it a true sim and train people to be mechanics.

That would be pretty damn cool. Then people could see all the bullshit mechanics have to do in order to maintenance their vehicles.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
I moved on to Gran Turismo 6 lol.
Yeah, Wraeclastian, most people treat their cars like shit and then wonder why they "act up".

Peng, is that good?

Edited to add: it's a racing game. Nothing against them tho!
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Jun 28, 2017, 1:42:05 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Yeah, Wraeclastian, most people treat their cars like shit and then wonder why they "act up".

Peng, is that good?

Edited to add: it's a racing game. Nothing against them tho!

Racing games are nice to play only if you have bought simulation wheels and brakes. Good wheels and brakes cost as much as 10 games though...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info