Best Buy Canada -Never go there

You want my opinion, NEVER buy anything from Best buy ever. I recently purchased a headset for my piano, a Korg SP-250. I take the time to explain him I need a headset for my piano, and name the mark the year and every detail of my piano, the seller hand me a headseat, "ohh don't worry it's a universal plug it works with EVERYTHING", I ask him "You're sure?" and then proceed to name the piano again.....

Ended up trying the headset, never worked. Go back at the store and they refuse any kind of reimbursement. I have to argue with the manager and the staff for about half an hour and fight my way trough this. Finally got reimbursed in the end but OMG.... UNE FUCKING BANDE DE CROSSEURS!
Last edited by diablofdb on Jun 27, 2017, 11:01:04 AM
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2017, 3:11:45 PM
yeah should have went to some kind of music store

best buy is kinda... not so good
I dont see any any key!
Cant you use an adapter? Most good studio headphones come with adapters for different plugs.

Oh wait, Im not from americas, is it like a store that has anything? Then nvm.
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Jun 27, 2017, 11:06:05 AM
"
k1rage wrote:
yeah should have went to some kind of music store

best buy is kinda... not so good

yeah I ended up going in a music store and my problem is solved the guy told me "I never heard of a universal plug or some shit like that"
Your fault for going to Best Buy for something you should have either gone to a music store for, or bought on Amazon.

Their fault for arguing with you to return what they incorrectly recommended.

I avoid Best Buy like the plague. I only go there (US Best Buy) if I absolutely have to. I pretty much only buy TVs there since shipping TVs back is a pain if something is wrong with them.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Jun 27, 2017, 12:32:16 PM
Ironic. Cat broke wife's headphones by biting wires last week. She went to Best Buy got a new pair, no problem. BUT they have gone downhill. Last summer they gave me the wrong part for my PC and I had to harangue them.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Ironic. Cat broke wife's headphones by biting wires last week. She went to Best Buy got a new pair, no problem. BUT they have gone downhill. Last summer they gave me the wrong part for my PC and I had to harangue them.

I told the manager, remember Future shop? their business closed, know why? because of the shitty business practice your doing now.
"
kolyaboo wrote:

your fault for having a cat lol
I dont see any any key!
I don't care if she eats wires. It is simple to buy new headphones. Wife was using these damned things since college! Got her money's worth!

As long as she doesn't go after dangerous wires, we are OK
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Jun 27, 2017, 2:09:50 PM
I hate to say it, but you should have done some research on headphones before you went out shopping for them.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info