Who's actually playing atm?

LOTS of people on beta, but I recently went back to legacy and i'm not sure what you're talking about.

Maybe during the typical working hours it's a little slow, but in the afternoon I can't get 1/10th through a map without someone whispering me for trades.
I'm trying to push lvl 100 on my wander so you're probably gonna see me doing poorjoys all day^^
I'm not really interested in 2week race and not gonna play beta before wipe
I'm on shitty satellite and already burned through my 12gb for the month, though I'm going to be upgrading to the 150gb plan when I get paid Friday. Only time I can really get on in the meantime is during the wee hours, and I work from 11pm to 7am. This weekend though is a four-day weekend for me, so I'll be on standard for about 40ish hours I think. Got a new build I'm itching to try out.

MoM with Victario's Flight, Praxis x2, Battle Rouse, Spirited Response || Flameblast cwc Storm Call using Elemental Equilibrium, Elemental Overload with two Divinarius to compliment that, and all sorts of other goodies. Looking to be a fun build, to be honest.
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
Last edited by VictusBcb on Jun 27, 2017, 9:55:42 AM
Waiting for full release of 3.0 as well.
Standard is megadead atm... Legacy league maybe tiny bit more active.
Relax, its a month or two before a major expansion (so you're going to have a lot of those "afk til expansion release" people), beta is out so a lot of people are on there, and theres a big 2 week race going on.. AKA Standard and Legacy aren't going to be the most active atm.

edit: ah yeah, forgot about that too, prob a lot of people also trying out playing through other games with the steam sale and killing time. I bought a couple and have been taking a break playing them. Picked up Resident evil 7 and playing through that currently.
Last edited by Enzymaticc on Jun 27, 2017, 8:50:16 PM
I've been playing a bunch! Also playing some other games I got on the Steam sale! :)
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
鬼殺し wrote:
This beta was never going to be as big as the Awakening one. It doesn't add enough mechanics for people to test. It's just about progression from act 1 to act 7 (soon act 8). And while some of us are okay doing that over and over, I'd say most veteran PoE players live for their end-game grind.

The promise of a wipe makes people very click-shy as well.

As for Live? We're between true leagues, so I imagine people are just biding their time.

Don't worry -- come 3.0, you're going to see number spikes at least on par with any we've seen so far.

This is completely wrong. I'm not playing this game for a long time because of repeating quest line bs. 3.0 is a huge update for a player like me, better than any others except Vaal patch ofc. My friends called me into PoE again when atlas started, because of our country has a little PoE player mass and i have the knowledge they all need but man, even if i'm so hyped for a build i'm leaving every single character at max 30-40 because of same fucking questline again and again. This reminds me all the other brainless players having fun with doing same shit again and again and saying "it's fun". Fucking morons.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
It's not 'people on beta' or whatever else, it's just the natural PoE cycle of low players a few months into the league. The player base will spike then fall again when the new update comes out, and probably keep doing that forever
Just skipping the first paragraph but the second one seems like you got it. I'm an rpg moron aswell as others.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
"
Piftiuta wrote:
The game looks so damn deserted. No one I know is playing these for weeks, and the general feeling is that game has no active players.

Majority has taken a break because the current league is basically done for, and all that's left is a 2week event that half the player base cba to bother with and the other half (apart from racers) have already reached 85 and are waiting for 3.0 live.

Unless this is your first ever league, you ought to know how this works.
No rest for the wicked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info