Who's actually playing atm?

The game looks so damn deserted. No one I know is playing these for weeks, and the general feeling is that game has no active players.
Last bumped on Jun 28, 2017, 11:51:23 AM
"
Piftiuta wrote:
The game looks so damn deserted. No one I know is playing these for weeks, and the general feeling is that game has no active players.

We are on beta,come join.

Or say bs on forums,both can work i guess.
Bye bye desync!
"
Piftiuta wrote:

Well right now I'm eating, but in a bit I'm going to go back into the 2-week race that's going on right now.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Well, i was playing all weekend;) back in work now, so no play for me till Thursday night, but there was quite a lot ppl playing on London server, always saw ppl running in towns, and sold all my red and unique maps,I don't run, very quickly.. so I guess there is still some ppl playing;)
GL&HF
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
skiping beta waiting for full launch
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
waiting on 3.0
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I'm still playing in Legacy.
2 week SSFHC race! It's probably the last chance to have some real fun with PoE. Should take the opportunity while it's there.
ill start playing once they wipe beta
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
ill start playing once they wipe beta

Same.

Arrived at my first beta 'gold door' and pulled the plug until they fix that crap :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info