Learn from my stupidity, save your €

"
PyleWarlord wrote:
I have needed that thing twice over the years... first time i lost my phone and the other time i lost my secret txt.file(that pretty much has the same info) when my both HDD's blew up when thunder hit too close and fried most of my electronics.

so, 10/10 so far.

Can't argue with what works. :-)

For me, I memorize it all. Not every password, just my own personal cryptography that uses common elements, but makes each password unique for each account. It's really far more simple than I make it sound.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Learned from my mom years ago to not be stupid. You make an account for something you aren't sure you will remember years later, write the info down in a little pocket notebook. Even if you think you will remember, write it down.

It isn't like you are going to carry that info around everywhere. The odds of somebody breaking into your place, noticing the notebook and using any of the information in a malicious manner is virtually irrelevant. I'm willing to bet all my money you would forget where you stashed the notebook long before somebody could use it against you.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Im still using the email i made 16 years ago, with yahoo, when internet finally hit my country.
But i know a lot of people use "funny" name for their email when they were young and can't use it now.
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Lunx wrote:
I'm together with my girl for years and i still get her last name wrong sometimes XD
And you want 4 year old info from me.. XD

And she hasn't killed you yet over it?

No! XD but she told me if we are going to get married she is not going to change her last name just to spite me XD
"
Quo210 wrote:
Never understood why people change Emails. Still using the one I made when I was 11 and now I'm 23.

Like, why would you change your Email?

I know, I've added email accounts but still have and use my original email account created way back in the 90s.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Quo210 wrote:
Never understood why people change Emails. Still using the one I made when I was 11 and now I'm 23.

Like, why would you change your Email?

In Uni I knew a guy whose eMail was something like xxMrCockxx@... I think not all eMail addresses are worth keeping ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info